JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok.. Who amongst us is hoarding the Anti Tank
Rockets?
I'm not sure I understand how this particular item was launched or such...
Anybody?

Screenshot_20200425-221214_Edge.jpg

I remember when l I was living in Germany, it was not an uncommon occurrence for old unexploded WWII bombs to be found while digging at construction sites. Entire blocks, often residential areas, had to be evacuated while the bomb was being disarmed. Looks like one was found in Stuttgart in March:

C86692CE-610D-4E27-9923-3ACF5C2B8A89.jpeg

I was an 0351 Dragon gunner in the Marines (think HumV-mounted TOW missile, but carried by a grunt.. yeah, that was me) and that thing doesn't look the least bit familiar.
Looks like some sort of shoulder-fired rocket but the stabilizing fins are as wide as the warhead... are they just deployed and rusted in place? I can't get a better (closer) look at it on my phone.
It does look russian (or Warsaw Pact/Eastern Bloc) to me just by the shape of it.

Ever had an argumentative anti say, "Yeah? Should everyone just be allowed to have a Bazooka?"?
Ask them if they've ever seen a "bazooka". Or even if they know what one is (was). They know that they read it somewhere aaand... end of knowledge stream.
It's funny when stupid and myopic people try to outwit you... knowledge a mile wide and an inch deep.

Last Edited:
A fellow I grew up with many years ago became the commanding officer (Army) of a Dragon platoon IIRC in the late 70's and he told me this in the early 90's that they expected a combat lifespan of less than 5 minutes if the Soviets came thru the Fulda Gap. I haven't seen or heard from him for years or I would ask him again about his experience.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top