JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another update: "The three suspects are believed to be armed with AK-47-type weapons, a local law enforcement official told CNN"

"Witnesses told police they saw three men with long guns, a law enforcement source told CNN. The source said the suspects got into a black SUV and drove away."

"The bomb squad found a suspicious package on the second floor of a building and determined it is "not normal," the source said. They are going to handle it with a robot, the source added."

a domestic ISIS attack was predicted less than 3 weeks ago Why would 3 W/males attack a soft target that was filled w/special needs types females?o_O
BeslanSchool siege

a domestic ISIS attack was predicted less than 3 weeks ago Why would 3 W/males attack a soft target that was filled w/special needs types females?o_O
BeslanSchool siege

Exactly. This isn't the MO for the 'typical' lone wolf mass shooting in the US. If it's true there are 3 shooters, I'd say we're likely looking at potential terrorist attack. That remains to be seen yet.

This can not be true, background checks should have stopped this.o_Oo_Oo_O.
Ya know after awhile California is going to run out of laws to ban guns and will have to face the fact criminals break the laws including those requiring you to get a background check.

Pretty sure now being I live here UCC was a setup. Oh it was a real shooting and people died but was planned by much higher powers I am 100% sure for us locals it doesn't add up and the new is not and has not reported the obvious facts of which most are now buried and moving on to the next programmed shooting brought to you by the WH ! I wonder how long its going to take before people realize this is not a conspiracy of shootings these are real calculated events that the Antis have to have happen as they are losing control . Black Friday breaking firearm sales records shows clear they are not slowing pro-gun persons at all :)

Pretty sure now being I live here UCC was a setup. Oh it was a real shooting and people died but was planned by much higher powers I am 100% sure for us locals it doesn't add up and the new is not and has not reported the obvious facts of which most are now buried and moving on to the next programmed shooting brought to you by the WH ! I wonder how long its going to take before people realize this is not a conspiracy of shootings these are real calculated events that the Antis have to have happen as they are losing control . Black Friday breaking firearm sales records shows clear they are not slowing pro-gun persons at all :)
Umpqua shooter.. from LiveLeak
LGF1633.jpg
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
pretty pathetic

Listen very closely and pay attention to how the raw information is manipulated and changed over the course of the next several hours and days... As has been said, molded to fit a pre-planned narrative...

Very sad watching our society deteriorate right before our eyes...

" President Barack Obama restated his call for more gun control reforms in the wake of the mass shooting. Speaking to CBS News, Obama said Congress should act in a bipartisan manner to close loopholes, including one that allows people on the TSA no-fly list to legally purchase firearms"

FBI: "At this point, I know one of your questions is going to be 'Is this a terrorist incident?' I will tell you right now we do not know if this is a terrorist incident," David Bowdich, an assistant director for Los Angeles FBI's office told reporters."

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top