JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Opinions can't be wrong Bro ;)
They are opinions. Nothing more.

When I wrote Black Hawk Down, I was thinking of Behind Enemy Lines.
My bad đź‘Ť, but hey... It's the Internet.

Que the "Behind Enemy Lines is not a war movie" nonsense.
I can take it.

Speaking of lies, here is another incorrect opinion. She did it again.

WASHINGTON, April 25 (Reuters) - U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen told Reuters on Thursday that U.S. economic growth was likely stronger than suggested by weaker-than-expected data on first-quarter output and said the Biden administration was keeping all options open to respond to threats from China's excess industrial capacity.

Da fook she talking about?

WASHINGTON, April 25 (Reuters) - U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen told Reuters on Thursday that U.S. economic growth was likely stronger than suggested by weaker-than-expected data on first-quarter output and said the Biden administration was keeping all options open to respond to threats from China's excess industrial capacity.

Her local Chinese restaurant had a special on Peking Duck.

Orwellian doublespeak? Like Baghdad Bob claiming Iraq Army beat US tanks while US tanks were literally behind him at the gates of Baghdad??

When they can mold plastic frames and grips in the same color as the stainless slides or whatever gray is the standard... :rolleyes:

I mean, do you consider blued steel and wood to be "two tone"? :s0140:
If the wood was half blonde, half brown I sure would, James Wood. Heh heh, I said wood

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top