JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't believe it would ever come to that. Not because I think a new American revolution is impossible. I fully believe it could, and eventually will, happen here.

What you would likely have is a very small portion of armed fighters (civilians or military) on the side of the tyrannical leadership, and a vast majority of patriots on the other.

It's that the majority of our military would never fight an armed conflict against the American people. Every single man and woman I served along side took their Oath to defend the Constitution of the United States of America very seriously. Considering the American people would likely only come to a bloody revolution over the revocation of their rights, I find the American military as a whole actually opposing the revolutionaries rather unbelievable.

The American military is full of volunteers. The American spirit is different from any nation the world as seen before. They would not give in, and quietly agree, to unlawful orders - especially not against their fellow countrymen.

I think a foreign military invasion when we lose our status as a superpower in the future would be the only thing capable of producing what the original poster described. All great nations rise and fall - something my old High School history teacher always said...

th?id=OIP.M60a9bd28eddcb2a043030c2f01c0cf52H0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=327&h=89.jpg
AR 180

th?id=OIP.Maf3215bd80d45d5736a3d7f698d109a1H0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=306&h=72.jpg
FN FAL

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews