JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Assume that you want the option to force multiply your knucklehead siblings. I'm looking for recommendations for a PCC rifle and semi-auto pistol that share common parts, e.g., same extractor, same springs, same caliber, etc. (Same mags if possible) Rifle and pistol should be reliable, easy to clean, easy to repair, and easy to operate. Not interested in distance, punch, or cool. I want volume because of simplicity, durability, uniformity, and interoperability. What do you got? TIA.

I'd be interested to know if such a combo. I don't know of anything like that myself.

About the only thing I know of that is within the boundaries set, is magazine compatibility. Tons of PCCs out there that match a pistols magazines and caliber. The rest…

If I had to choose a pistol and rifle for family that knows very little and are easy to clean and maintain. It would be a Glock and an AR9 that accepts Glock mags. They won't share parts, but if you have four siblings and they each have a set, you can get enough extras for the PCCs that you should be covered. Otherwise both are pretty much very reliable types of guns.

If I'm not mistaken, there are 1911s out there with a stock and 16" barrel. It's low capacity but you won't get more parts compatible than 1911s and 1911s with a stock

This combo maybe works? Just not that easy to takedown and clean, and they are only as reliable as rimfire ammo can be.
1628731152271.jpeg
1628731171623.png

If I'm not mistaken, there are 1911s out there with a stock and 16" barrel. It's low capacity but you won't get more parts compatible than 1911s and 1911s with a stock
If I'm seen in the end of the world with this, please do me a favor and put me out of my misery…

1628731324262.jpeg

If you want cheap and reliable, police buyback glocks and keltec sub2ks.
Out of all of the suggestions this one actually makes the most sense. Glocks and S2Ks. The S2K is a simple tube gun and they are fairly reliable and resilient. Takedown is tool-less and they are easy to clean. They are easy to use too. Glocks don't really need any explanation. They are truly proven.

Out of all of the suggestions this one actually makes the most sense. Glocks and S2Ks. The S2K is a simple tube gun and they are fairly reliable and resilient. Takedown is tool-less and they are easy to clean. They are easy to use too. Glocks don't really need any explanation. They are truly proven.
All that's needed is to match caliber. And make certain that you get the 19/23 version of the s2k, that way you'll have a wider range of usable mags.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews