Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Unlikely? Yes. Impossible? No.

Discussion in 'Preparedness & Survival' started by Fjordforder, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Fjordforder

Fjordforder Pierce County Active Member

Chances are like the thread title says.

Let`s talk hypothetically.
    Hypothetically, if a murdering, corrupt monster were to make POTUS in a month beginning with NO, what would the law abiding American public do to stop it from doing what it said it would? Not much if social media is to be believed.
    Hypothetically shove comes to blow. Hypothetically people begin shooting for uniforms.
    Hypothetically Civil War II: Electric Boogaloo is sparked, massive amounts of devoted Americans, many with military experience are now fighting a guerilla war against the .gov that pushed too far. Now it`s 100%, with defectors from regular military or even special forces joining the rebs, US Army SF is trained for exactly that job, teaching indigenous populations how to fight clandestine wars against a better funded and equipped adversary. Then there`s MARSOC, SEALs, armor, helicopter crews, artillerists, and all the other specialty crews, bringing to the rebs tanks, air power, artillery and further training. Now we`re in a 100% Balkan situation, and what happened there?

Foreign intervention.

Who would intervene? Probably those with some stake in the amalgamated territories and fiefdoms that once bustled. Maybe Russia, Britain, Canada.

Hypothetically.
    Are you ready to be OPFOR?
    Let`s talk.

PS: Mods feel free to delete this thread. Doesn`t really matter to me.

1462257584956-2.jpg 1462386928602-2.jpg 4787089312895c4f373eb.jpg IRA1.png IRA3.jpg Brit in Ireland, about 1971.jpg

2. albin25

albin25 Lewiston Idaho Well-Known Member

Hypothetically?
    We'd all be saved by a flying army of energy beings backed up by their unicorn cavalry in a bloodless civil war without losing any cell coverage.

3. ThemGunsThough

ThemGunsThough RIP City! Well-Known Member

Hypothetically, I'm standing behind the angry man that turns green when he's mad.

v0lcom13sn0w, Brutus57, Joe13 and 2 others like this.
  4. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

Since we are talking make-believe I don't think there will be an opportunity to launch against .Guv, recall that the rats are always the first to abandon ship and it's amazing how far a few billion USFDs will take one these days, especially if the agreement for 'refuge' was struck in 2010. The rats will be well away from CONUS when POTUS launches a sub-borne nuke attack against Europe, Israel, Australia, China and Russia. The counter strike will wipe-out the US leaving the world to be inherited by Islam thus insuring Obama's place as ruler of the World Caliphate. But that's just the beer talkin:rolleyes:

v0lcom13sn0w, Slobray, Joe13 and 4 others like this.
  5. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

Well we don't have to worry about this at all.
    IF the US falls into this far of a internal conflict, Is Ry All will nuke the ba jeezus out of the middle east. There will never be a moooslim take over.
    TOO TOO many people believe the government has their best interest in mind
    Freedom fighters would be given up in a heart beat.
    I mean in most places. Here they would keep quiet or face extradition from o_O
    You get to places like this and nobody trusts the gubment:D;)

Joe13 likes this.
  6. 2A2Dend

2A2Dend .. Well-Known Member

I get a laugh from posts like this. Like tying fishing line to a wallet and tossing it in the street.
    Someone ALWAYS bites :rolleyes:

Brutus57, Joe13 and Caveman Jim like this.
  7. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

upload_2016-6-6_17-0-22.jpeg
    Trolls should not have the right to vote

8. 2A2Dend

2A2Dend .. Well-Known Member

And your point?

9. PaulB47

PaulB47 Hillsboro Well-Known Member

No need to get hypothetical about it. The last several presidents have fit that description.

In my opinion, highly unlikely. If we are in that situation our economy is bubblegum. If our economy is bubblegum, theirs is too. They will have their hands full just hanging onto rule in their own countries.

What's more, how many military transports will make it here without getting tactical nuked? And for those who don't need transports, e.g. Mexico and Canada, you can't be serious...

There are 400 millions guns here as well. That's quite a deterrent. Even if anybody invaded us, they couldn't hold us.

As always, this country will never face military invasion. Our problem will always, and only, be Washington D.C.

v0lcom13sn0w, Slobray, Joe13 and 2 others like this.
  10. erudne

Our problem will always, and only, be Washington D.C.

There are 30 million illegals in the US allowed here by POTUS and his minions, paid by the US tax payer who will soon be voting for the next POTUS, this number is increasing daily. There are roughly 150,000 "Refugees" paid for by the US tax payer that vote according to what their Imam tells them, this number is increasing daily. Christians are being openly oppressed and occasionally beheaded in the US. US cities have been turned into killing zones with higher body counts than the ME. I'd say DC is doing a great jobo_O

clear[1].png

11. Joe13

Joe13 NW of Vancouver Opinionated & Blunt Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I already feel like we are headed quickly towards becoming Nazi Germany in 1940 - but with more tech in the hands of the oppressors.

12. mjbskwim

We won't see it in our lifetime. Maybe my grandkids but probably not my kid
    TPTB can't help but start wars. Everyone knows this. What does that produce? Veterans of war. Seasoned men that know how to kill and don't actually agree with why they were at war.
    Folks who don't trust the government
    Folks who know how the military runs and how to counter it.
    It will take massive advances in bio warfare and android?(what Arnold was in terminator) technology .
    Otherwise they have too many patriots that won't let it happen
    (Gawd I hope I'm right):confused:

13. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

Not taking the bait.... HI, NSA.... GFY! o_O

Brutus57 likes this.
  14. AndyinEverson

AndyinEverson Everson, Wa. Well-Known Member

I've been to countries as described in the original post on Peacekeeping Missions.
    I would hate to have to live that way in my own country.
    All I really know , is that whatever you want to do or feel that others will do, it is far easier on a keyboard than in real life.
    I hope no one here ever has to experience life in the conditions of the original post.
    Andy

Hook686, mjbskwim and MTpockets like this.
  15. 308

308 ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Platinum Supporter Silver Supporter

Is that Patty Hurst in pic#4?

16. AndyinEverson

AndyinEverson Everson, Wa. Well-Known Member

I think that is a gal in the IRA .
    ( judging from the Armalite 180 ,at one time those were popular in U.K. )
    There is a famous picture of Patty Hearst with a M1 Carbine.
    Andy

Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
    308 likes this.
  17. 308

308 ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Platinum Supporter Silver Supporter

Quite a few years back we were under drought conditions supposedly here in Oregon. Portland made a rule about no watering of lawns. I had just planted a new lawn and re landscaped the front yard prior to that and my bushes were sensitive and needed watering. My neighbors across the street were older and super nice friends...Christians too. One evening I sprayed some water and my most sensitive shrubs for just a few minutes and that same neighbor lady saw me. The next day she told our other neighbor if she saw me doing that again, she would call the city and turn me in. Now this is a kind person, one who we spent a lot of time with. I fixed their computer whenever the had trouble among other things.

I learned a lesson here in that one never knows what it would take for a friend to 'turn on you'...in my case it was based solely on the media telling us not to water and that was enough for a close friend to turn me in to .gov

Stomper and Brutus57 like this.
  18. erudne

19. mjbskwim

After TPTB tell your neighbors,friends,family, that you may have illegal guns or a arsenal and more ammo than the pope,they will be able to convince at least one of them to rat.
    'We're just trying to make your neighborhood safer. So have you seen anyone that carries gun cases to and from their vehicles? '
    The 'open carry' crowd thinks we need to use it or lose it. And that's fine. Hopefully it won't backfire and give leo reason to start a watch on folks

20. Brutus57

Brutus57 Skagit County Well-Known Member

Invaders, in order of who I think would attempt to take advantage of a 2nd ACW..... North Korea, then China looking for payback on all their loans, Russia, through Alaska. Don't forget radical Islamists trying to assert their "law", etc. Definitely a "$hyte storm. I'd expect the bubblegum from the UN no doubt.
    November is likely the tipping point for better or far worse.

Brutus Out