JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just got back from a large auction here in Douglas County,had some guns for sale,less than 25,so no background check or FFL needed,also had some ammo...

NIB Glock 23 sold for $575

Used Taurus Millenium (non-Pro) went for $475

SKS,(unsure of origin,good condition,sold for $350

14 boxes(20 rounds each) of 7.62X39,various mfr,sold for $22.50/box

And finally,the real jaw-dropper...

1050 rds,(1 sealed case+ 1 full box) of Blazer Brass 115gr 9mm FMJ...

Get this.....

$27.50/box,that is plus 10% buyers premium,bringing the cost to $30.25 a box of 50.It all sold as 1 item,so that means the guy paid $635.25 for 1050 rds of FMJ 9mm...

I apologize to him in case he reads this,but that proves beyond any doubt,at least to me,that there truly are people out there that have more money than brains...

People get stupid at auctions. I bought 2 boxes of the Blazer 50rd 9mm brass for $8.95 a box off the shelf a couple weeks ago.

If you watch the trends, guns and accessories are on there way back down just in the past month so the people that are paying these ridiculous prices are idiots.

Mutoman,you don't need a witness,just go to an auction that has guns for sale...Besides,if that's some childish way to call me a liar,then just come out and say so.In the future,stay out of my threads if you don't like the content...

Mutoman,you don't need a witness,just go to an auction that has guns for sale...Besides,if that's some childish way to call me a liar,then just come out and say so.In the future,stay out of my threads if you don't like the content...

Whoah...panties in a bunch? 'Can I get a witness' is a Southern Baptist thing. Where when a parishoner or Pastor calls out some benediction to god and asks for an affirmation by using that phrase.

http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=705808 for a further historical dictum.

I think this is going to be my new signature, I get this so much! :s0114:

Sorry about the culture-misunderstanding Kirkcdl, no hard feelings..

sar·chasm ('sär-"ka-z&m) : The giant gulf (chasm) between what is said and the person who doesn't get it.

is that anything like a sar cough a gus?

har har har (sorry, too late at night after a long day.......)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top