JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There was an interview with Writer Lily Raff McCaulou who grew up in DC and has recently completely changed her mind about hunting and is now an advocate for hunting. The story had a very positive tone and while the interviewer tried to get in a few digs it was one of the best story's on why we hunt I have heard on the radio.

You can read about the interview and hear it at this link.

Why you should support hunting | Q with Jian Ghomeshi | CBC Radio

This is an absolutely outstanding example of someone with an open mind conveying facts, as opposed to the emotional diatribes we hear so often from the MSM. I gotta admit though, there is some emotion on the part of the hunter when he / she is afield. From getting flat worn down dog-tired after trying to keep up with some Elk on the move, to just getting into the "Golden Hour" with ones favorite dog while hunting Upland Birds. I wouldn't trade those times for anything. Priceless!!

Granted the young lady isn't perfect and isn't all that knowledgable in what she's commenting about. But she's entitled to her opinion.

It was the interview on public radio which I was passing along. I doubt more then a couple people who heard it would go looking for her past writings.

As to her anti NRA comments well you find a LOT of those right here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews