JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It may be just me jack, but you do seem have an issue with them. I wont begin to attempt to try and figure out what it is, as I don't know you at all, and could honestly give to craps less. Your opinion is your opinion, period. As you have, I also have had some bad dealings with some LEO,s, but to broad brush paint them all is flat out wrong. I have had many good experiences with them as well. I have had situations with folks drowning in a rig turned upside down in a rain swollen river off the Salmon river, where it was just me, them, and their three kids until help showed in the form of that "jerkoff" wearing the badge. Did he know them? did he have anything to gain? Nope, just there as a fellow human being. Another one off the coast of Garabaldi, me, trying to help a man and three young kids that were in deep kimshi and stuck in a rip current, not long for the world my friend. Between the LEO that responded and myself we saved the kids, lost the dad. Your right, he must have been a bastard too. Perhaps you should go back and read your post jack, additude my friend is everything.
I personally know a few that would stop a bullet for me, as I would them, and none of us are related, but then again,, their just jerkoffs. JOHN

Thats great that you have had good experiences! I have not, my point still stands, I am sick and tired of hearing about how there are only a few bad apples in the LE community and the rest are great guys! If that is the case why do hear reports several times a week it seems like where it is obvious that there is a gross dereliction of duty on the officers part? Please explain how all these stories coupled with the image that has been created regarding the power the LE community now has speaks otherwise?
I would hope that the experiences that you have had where you have been assisted by an officer would speak to that mans character and nothing to do with a badge.
Once again I AM NOT trying to step on anybody's toes. I am merely trying to point out that there is a problem in the LE community as a whole and I for one have had my fair share of NON provoked negative encounters where I was harassed and threatened and when I asked polite questions as to why I was being treated like a convicted felon on a simple traffic stop (accused of making an illegal lane change) I was told to STFU or I would be sorry? Seriously? I could go on but I wont as it is impossible to prove what happened unfortunately!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top