JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Deputy killed Marine to protect the man's daughters, official says - latimes.com

Another story in a link below the initial post link;

About 4:30 a.m. on the day of the shooting, the deputy was doing paperwork inside his car near San Clemente High School when he said he saw Loggins driving a white Yukon at an "unsafe, high rate of speed" into the school parking lot, Amormino said.

The SUV, according to Amormino, crashed through a locked gate and the deputy pulled in behind him.

Loggins walked onto the football field, and about three to four deputies arrived to set up a perimeter, Amormino said. The deputies said they lost sight of Loggins for about five minutes, and when he reappeared, he walked toward the car and climbed inside, ignoring deputies' commands, Amormino said.

Amormino said that Loggins made statements to the deputy before he was shot. He would not elaborate.

Are the good ol'days of just tossing a Throw Down near the body gone? I see a whole heaping helping of PC based brown rain falling down over this, but it should be obvious that he was a Potential Terrorist

.....but it should be obvious that he was a Potential Terrorist

Barf. According to the government were are all terrorists or potential terrorists.

It is pretty obvious now that the sheep have no problems with the constant killings by cop as long as their little worthless lives are not disturbed too much. Sad to watch really.

This sucks from A to Z. From the situation escalating to the death of a Marine, father and person, to this vague, so called reporting. Both wichaka and bkb000 are correct. I will hold my opinion as to the LEO,s reaction until I know more. Assumptions are the mother of all you know whats. At first glance this truly sucks though

Deputy killed Marine to protect the man's daughters, official says - latimes.com

Another story in a link below the initial post link;

About 4:30 a.m. on the day of the shooting, the deputy was doing paperwork inside his car near San Clemente High School when he said he saw Loggins driving a white Yukon at an "unsafe, high rate of speed" into the school parking lot, Amormino said.

The SUV, according to Amormino, crashed through a locked gate and the deputy pulled in behind him.

Loggins walked onto the football field, and about three to four deputies arrived to set up a perimeter, Amormino said. The deputies said they lost sight of Loggins for about five minutes, and when he reappeared, he walked toward the car and climbed inside, ignoring deputies' commands, Amormino said.

Amormino said that Loggins made statements to the deputy before he was shot. He would not elaborate.

This is starting to sound like a CYA story.

If its a bad shoot, the Officer needs to go thru the justice system like anyone...but still way too early to say what really happened.

Too much media hype, and not enough facts.

hard to comment without getting all fired up, a dead vet, kids scarred for life, no winners here..I`d like to get the real story and not the media version

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top