JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Take a look at this site,and sign the petition if you wish to.

http://www.nagr.org/UNpetition1.aspx?pid=n12

Statue outside U N Headquarters in New York

ok5th4.jpg

Looks like a Colt Python, too bad they twisted the barrel. It would be a cooler statue if it was straight. I have some cool prints of 80's Andy Warhol gun art. I like gun art, but this statue is insulting, for what it stands for.

I hate the UN.

That said, remember that it takes a 2/3 vote of the Senate to ratify a treaty. That's 67 votes out of 100 and it ain't gonna happen anytime soon.

The POTUS can negotiate and sign a treaty, but it's no good unless ratified.

I hate the UN.

That said, remember that it takes a 2/3 vote of the Senate to ratify a treaty. That's 67 votes out of 100 and it ain't gonna happen anytime soon.

The POTUS can negotiate and sign a treaty, but it's no good unless ratified.

They did it during Katrina and they'll do it again...this government doesn't need the UN. All they have to do is declare a "National Emergency" in your area, deploy US Troops and US Marshals, then go door to door and strip you of your firearms in the name of "Safety and Security".

1775vs2005d.jpg

They did it during Katrina and they'll do it again...this government doesn't need the UN. All they have to do is declare a "National Emergency" in your area, deploy US Troops and US Marshals, then go door to door and strip you of your firearms in the name of "Safety and Security".

1775vs2005d.jpg

Best o' luck on that one.

Best o' luck on that one.

It's not going to be as you think...the minute one person fights back they'll raise their force to no-knocks and just simply kick your door in. Just you simply throwing your firearms from your residence to your car, you'll get proned out faster than a 2nd Amendment advocate in California.

Take a look at this site,and sign the petition if you wish to.

http://www.nagr.org/UNpetition1.aspx?pid=n12

Hmmm I think not..

Make no mistake... When the REAL Zombies come..THIS is what they'll be wearing...

UN20beret.jpg

They make pretty blue targets!

1775vs2005d.jpg

The US Constitution, Bill of Rights give me the right to say "OUT OF MY COLD DEAD HANDS!"...

The US Constitution, Bill of Rights give me the right to say "OUT OF MY COLD DEAD HANDS!"...

I agree whole-heartedly. But I think you guys are failing to realize the big picture of how the system works....when one guy does it, he's a terrorist gun-totting nutjob. When man people do it, it's suddenly "the voice of the people". Make no mistake, any resistance will be delt with harshly and swiftly to make an example for others.

Take the "Tea Party" movers, for example. At first, they were nothing but racist nutjobs waving Nazi banners and spraying KKK slogans on campaign buildings. Now they're a "movement" of united people tired of the way things are.

It's funny how adding a few hundred thousand people behind a cause can turn public opinion from one side of the coin to the next....it's called "Group Think" and it is a very dangerious for those that aren't in the current trend.

Bill of Rights or not, you'll have cuffs slapped on you with a squad of gunmen in your face who don't have miranda cards in their front pockets.

It's not going to be as you think...the minute one person fights back they'll raise their force to no-knocks and just simply kick your door in. Just you simply throwing your firearms from your residence to your car, you'll get proned out faster than a 2nd Amendment advocate in California.

:s0112:

You keep thinking that, sparky.

:s0112:

You keep thinking that, sparky.

So I am the nieve one in thinking that an unorganized resistance will be delt with accordingly?

I think you underestimate our Law Enforcement Agencies...once you are a perp, you're a perp. When your photo gets passed around at role call, nobody raises their hand and goes "well isn't this guy just another law abiding citizen trying to express his rights?"

Once the orders are out, the orders are out...no guns means no guns, and they will use their guns to put a stop to you and your guns. Once it has gotten to this stage their is no backing down, they just bring in more guns until there are no witnessess left.

Take Waco, for example. How many children died in that incident? Did the LEOs once go "hold on a sec, this is getting way out of hand!" or did they just call in more firepower until the place was leveled to the ground?

Once you point a firearm at a Law Enforcement Officer there is no turning back....you are the enemy, regardless of your "rights" or your intentions of defending yourself from tyranny.

As I stated somewhere before, Katrina showed the MO. Cross-reference FFL/CHL with DMV. Tie in fusion center info, such as current electric bills, paycheck clearing systems, etc., and add in support from Blackwater/Xe. Set up choke points on all traveled arteries. Scan car tags and have local PD pull over cars. Merc support aims M4's at head. PD asks for gun/s. If you don't have them, they take you to where they are. If you say no, well...

As the courts have already shown, they aren't going to prosecute contractors for anything. INTERPOL already has a free and clear pass to do as they please here now. We have been in a STATE OF EMERGENCY from 9-eleven,2001. It never stopped. And Barry just put it on paper recently. They can do whatever they want at any time. As far as they are concerned, it's legal. And as far as they are concerned, until you shoot back and can physically kill them, they don't care. The public is expendable. The police are expendable. The military is expendable. They will never have to fight you because they can sit back and watch us fight ourselves; Tzun Zhu style.

I had dinner with my Dad tonight. I mentioned in another thread that Mom passed away this past week. She was 92 and Dad is 93. He's a WWII vet I also mentioned - purple heart and bronze star - Normandy to Belgium.

I mentioned to him how Britain and Australia and others had surrendered their guns on demand. He shot back "That won't happen here. There are too many rednecks here." His exact choice of words.

I hope he's right, and as I've said before, I never planned to live forever.

I had dinner with my Dad tonight. I mentioned in another thread that Mom passed away this past week. She was 92 and Dad is 93. He's a WWII vet I also mentioned - purple heart and bronze star - Normandy to Belgium.

I mentioned to him how Britain and Australia and others had surrendered their guns on demand. He shot back "That won't happen here. There are too many rednecks here." His exact choice of words.

I hope he's right, and as I've said before, I never planned to live forever.

But it did happen here...right on our doorstep in Louisiana! This is the point I'm trying to make...it can happen because it did before! To this day people pass the buck on who actually took any firearms...

The police blame the government, the government blames the military and the military blames the police. In the end, it's nothing but a big circle of truth surrounded by lies...and who gets the butt-end of the deal? We do.

Once the orders are out, the orders are out...once it has gotten to this stage there is no calling "time out" on this one. Blood will be spilled on both sides, the media will portray you as a terrorist and the police that shot you and the other dissidents will be given medals for bravery and honor.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top