JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Must be Obama puppets! Didn't this same "issue" come up a while back claiming that Hillary Clinton was urging/pushing/contemplating signing it?

Nothing but Obama puppets! Obama is the one that needs to go - AND GO NOW! He is determined to scr_w this country before he is out of office. Let me rephrase that.... scr_w this country even more before he is out of office.

Grrrrrrr........... :mad:

Still needs ratified by the states and that won't happen. Oregon, Cali, Ny, NJ, maybe Maryland would ratify but I don't even see other blue states voting such a thing in.

Is this the UN "Arms Trade Treaty" (ATT) that Kerry signed in September 2013, and that the Senate refused to ratify?

If so, the Senate refused to ratify it by a 53-46 vote against. Treaty ratification requires 2/3 majority.

Also, Congress allegedly has passed legislation that prohibits funding ATT in any form, including funding the UN Disarmament Office activities. (This needs corroboration.)

As I understand it, the real threat is that this treaty became international "law" on 24 Dec 2014. This gives Obama a basis for executive action contrary to the lack of ratification.

(Still looking for the actual text.)

Here is a link to a Wikipedia article.

Here is a link to a 14 Nov 2014 article in The Blaze that discusses ramifications.

Last Edited:
Is this the UN "Arms Trade Treaty" (ATT) that Kerry signed in September 2013, and that the Senate refused to ratify?

If so, the Senate refused to ratify it by a 53-46 vote against. Treaty ratification requires 2/3 majority.

Also, Congress allegedly has passed legislation that prohibits funding ATT in any form, including funding the UN Disarmament Office activities. (This needs corroboration.)

As I understand it, the real threat is that this treaty became international "law" on 24 Dec 2014. This gives Obama a basis for executive action contrary to the lack of ratification.

(Still looking for the actual text.)

Here is a link to a Wikipedia article.

Here is a link to a 14 Nov 2014 article in The Blaze that discusses ramifications.

Thanks, I came across that info as well, I wasn just wondering if there was a new treaty the OP was talking about

John Kerry, what a hypocritical farce. We seriously need to change the type people that make up our government.

John Kerry = Shizzzzz on a stick. Sign away you treasoness pile of excrement, won't be long and we'll be throwin your dumb azzzz over the fence like you did with the medals you didn't earn, deserve or respect. Makes me want to puke just typing his F en name.

Now that Oregon has registration and tracking of all guns bought and sold you can see why this treaty is going to take those guns from you. Just a matter of time and a few killings by crazies before they put the effort on full scale. Might want to vote other than democrat if you want a gun for self protection.

Now that Oregon has registration and tracking of all guns bought and sold you can see why this treaty is going to take those guns from you. Just a matter of time and a few killings by crazies before they put the effort on full scale. Might want to vote other than democrat if you want a gun for self protection.

There isn't a democlap law maker out there worth spit, much less a vote. They are commie pure and simple. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER VOTE DEMOCLAP.

Just because Lurch signs a piece of paper does not change our God given rights.

At the end of discussion; who signed what under what authority and who voted and how much funded.... blah blah blah.... - Our rights are ours alone and nobody can take them away by signing a paper.

I'm willing to go all the way to defend my rights. Are they willing to do the same to try to take them away from me?

Treaty's with foreign governments do not apply to US citizens on US soil. Been that way since the beginning of the republic and was most recently affirmed in Reid V. Covert ""this Court has regularly and uniformly recognized the supremacy of the Constitution over a treaty".
. The courts have consistently held that an agreement between the Senate and the President that does not involve the normal law making process does not apply to American citizens on US soil.

The President cannot use executive orders to override US law and US law only mesh's with international law when the laws have gone through the normal US law making process ie Bill in both houses to Presidents signature with court oversight.

Unfortunately no one pays attention in civics class so these threads pop up all the time. Its always hyperbole usually written by folks who know better.

Last Edited:
At the end of discussion; who signed what under what authority and who voted and how much funded.... blah blah blah.... - Our rights are ours alone and nobody can take them away by signing a paper.

I'm willing to go all the way to defend my rights. Are they willing to do the same to try to take them away from me?

Yes. Who gets the first shot off is the question.

There isn't a democlap law maker out there worth spit, much less a vote. They are commie pure and simple. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER VOTE DEMOCLAP.

Sick part of it is the number of people here in the forum that do vote for them.
They are pretty much a lost cause and seem to relish in committing hari-kari and dragging the rest of the people down with them.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top