JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Personally I could care less - The UN is a dying entity of which we (The US have not paid dues to in how many years?) From the pictures I see The rank and file of the UN seems to be nothing more than than screeching, non-modern people from 3rd world countries who were recruited only because they could walk upright - I suspect they were most likely on their way to criminality until they were shown the cool uniforms they would wear as members of the UN.
Not entirely true.......Obama paid us up a few years ago. But if we can get 8 years of Trump and another 8 with Pence........ they will be gone at some point. Maby Trump can convert the building to a hotel when he gets out of office........

Lol this is funny, i'm waiting for someone here to realise that the UN is made up of member states (countries) and that the USA is part of that. You wouldn't ever have "UN troops" actually operating on USA soil, they would just be USA soldiers :p:D

Did anyone check this story for actual legitimacy?
How many U.S. troops do you think they will get to turn on the citizens of the U.S.

Isn't there something to stop this from happening mmmmmm OH YEH THE SECOND AMENDMENT THAT'S WHY IT WAS PUT IN THE CONSTITUTION

How many U.S. troops do you think they will get to turn on the citizens of the U.S.
They would be scared sheetless - my fantasy would be scurrying, wild eyed UN troops driven to the woods, disarmed and reduced to the level of animals, hunted mercilessly until all resistance ceases...

Ok I got to go to bed have to go to work tomorrow let me know when it's going to happen so I can put in for vacation lol

I would allow a few to be captured alive and placed in cages to be humiliated by the populace - I am thinking bear spray as a 'truth serum' but if they fail to comply then back to the woods as 'fair game'...

I think people are progressing this in their heads to levels of crazy, funny the original post was, constructive this thread is not.

Tinfoil hats everywhere, pissing contests everywhere else.

You guys talk really tough.......ask someone (like me) that has trained against an M60, M1 Abrams or an armored fighting vehicle. You guys with all your "military type" weapons will get real meek. There are plenty of guys here like Sgt Nambu and Andy that have seen downrange strikes and trained against highly equipped and trained units. It isn't like the movies. When I was deployed to Central America in the 80's, I saw farmers seeking us out to turn in simple foraging weapons just so they wouldn't get caught with them and there families slaughtered by the Sandaneistas.

I think people are progressing this in their heads to levels of crazy, funny the original post was, constructive this thread is not.

Tinfoil hats everywhere, pissing contests everywhere else.

Bingo.

I always get a kick out of the Tin Foil hat crew when the Marine Corps conducts amphibious operations training off the coast of California and it's "training to invade the U.S." Or when "Special Forces are training to confiscate guns in Texas."

This is clickbait. Though having served in those bubblegumty regions of the world it is a foolish person who believes they can chase away trained troops with their dpms panther and their grandpa's Garand. Many of those low fi African troops have been trained by the British and the US and have trigger time to, I'd take that over a guy who shoots prairie dogs with his Noveske.

I like tin foil lol it has many uses lol some people take this stuff to serious mmmmm just look at my post sitting on my porch DRINKING BEER shooting at U.N. troops driving down my street COME ON MAN REALLY

This is clickbait. Though having served in those bubblegumty regions of the world it is a foolish person who believes they can chase away trained troops with their dpms panther and their grandpa's Garand. Many of those low fi African troops have been trained by the British and the US and have trigger time to, I'd take that over a guy who shoots prairie dogs with his Noveske.

I wonder if he shoot prairie dogs with his Norveske to stay in practice?

You guys talk really tough.......ask someone (like me) that has trained against an M60, M1 Abrams or an armored fighting vehicle. You guys with all your "military type" weapons will get real meek. There are plenty of guys here like Sgt Nambu and Andy that have seen downrange strikes and trained against highly equipped and trained units. It isn't like the movies. When I was deployed to Central America in the 80's, I saw farmers seeking us out to turn in simple foraging weapons just so they wouldn't get caught with them and there families slaughtered by the Sandaneistas.

I'm not disagreeing with your point, but sometimes people show a higher level of determination with some very low tech solutions.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads