JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
The UN is hardly a highly trained professional force. There are some within the rank and file that take it seriously, believe in a higher global community. For the most part its about financial gains for the country that sends troops and their people who deploy.

I would think that sense we been at war
by we I mean the U.S. have been at war for ever behind the scenes and for what 14 years in the open that there are plenty of U.S. citizens out there with combat experience that would not be happy about having all the freedoms they went to war to protect taken away by the U.N.

This is all B.S. any way do you really think President Trump is going to let a U.N. military Force put there boots on U.S. soil in some half a$$ military action to remove guns from Chicago come on man .

The UN is hardly a highly trained professional force. There are some within the rank and file that take it seriously, believe in a higher global community. For the most part its about financial gains for the country that sends troops and their people who deploy.
The guys with those AKs sure do look like highly trained professionals though. :rolleyes:

I want one of those APC's!!
You want one of those APC easy to get lol looks like a Toyota 4x4 with a pole welded in the bed with a m60 on top you could probably build one for around thousand bucks with out the m60 of course that will be a few more bucks

Last Edited:
The attributional UN solders (uniforms and blue hats) are frequently-used as bait; that is all most of them are good for. Sitting ducks; manning conspicuous checkpoints, in order to flush out the resistance(s). Hit them in a different A/O or neighborhood like the Green Mountain Boys did so well....

:s0140:

Higher value target(s) would be the place(s) where the fruits of our labor and or grief are being converted into political and financial power...

Money (currency or script) and power (authority) would flow from a higher force (shaddow or replacement government), through a "bottleneck", which may be located in an industrial area because of the inherent infrastructures (raw materials, energy, concrete, fire-resistant structures, security, comms, printing presses, truck-ship-plane access, etc).

Locally, I would expect that place to be somewhere along the Columbia R., perhaps near the airport.

There is nothing illegal about identifying these areas now; while the rule of law prevails.

The dynamics of modern warfare will make it nearly impossible to find the real bad guys if or after the constitution fails (PROL).

Our country and our way of life may need us to do horrible things, so be ready!

IPB=Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield.

:s0149:

Our country and our way of life may need us to do horrible things, so be ready!

:s0149:

Agreed, but being ready is a tall order for a lot of people. Ready takes more time, discipline and hard work that is generally thought; capability is usually sacrificed for comfort.

I'm not advocating the life of a Spartan for the modern American, but we never rise to the level of expectations, we perform at the level of training.

How's that for stirring the pot a little more...

Para proelium.

Consider the source. The UN would come here and do what? Surrender?
UN: We surrender.
US: There's been no fighting.
UN: Why chance it?
CNN has been to more dangerous places than the UN.

The source didn't say the UN is coming, all it said was that ONE person wanted them to.

Correct, but my guess is that somewhere between 30-40% of the country would accept the UN if it happened....so think long game or at least election cycles...if you would..

We have at least 7 years to prepare if President Trump stays in office; 12-15 if VP Pence gets in office after Pres. Trump etc...

Anyone's guess what the H E double L will happen in 2032..
Edit: or if another Marxist takes over...:eek:

I'm with USMC-03; I will try to be as ready as possible.

Getting into nomex suit. :p

Though I doubt the UN would ever get on the streets unless conditions were set. I find it disturbing that besides the police chief no one has put Boykin in his place and reminded him that he doesn't have that authority to enter into a treatise with a foreign power.
Then again back in 94 we never thought the AWB would pass either. Stranger things have happened and the masses since have been conditioned for global authority.
I do agree the majority of the population would accept the U.N. presence as OathKeeper stated. Though I think those sentiments will have a relatively short shelf life once they get settled in and get too business as usual. The UN (post Korean war) is notorious for raping its way through a country. I think that would be the tipping point for most regardless of beliefs. The mass media / politicians would hush it up until the dam bursts then it would be open season on them and all those who are complicit.
I know this is a tin foil hat subject for a lot of us. but the scenario its self is a useful exercise to find through casual conversation where peoples thoughts are to such an event.
IPB is very important to developing your top 3 COA's in the MDMP process regardless of how far off or far fetched the fight is.

Correct, but my guess is that somewhere between 30-40% of the country would accept the UN if it happened....so think long game or at least election cycles...if you would..

We have at least 7 years to prepare if President Trump stays in office; 12-15 if VP Pence gets in office after Pres. Trump etc...

Anyone's guess what the H E double L will happen in 2032..
Edit: or if another Marxist takes over...:eek:

I'm with USMC-03; I will try to be as ready as possible.

With Trumps approval ratings heading for record lows that is less likely than seeing UN troops from Sierra Leone on US streets.

I wonder if he shoot prairie dogs with his Norveske to stay in practice?

They could (should) enlist and serve their country and get some real practice. Killing a human has consequences that joe tacticool and their necklace of gopher ears just isn't prepared for in anyway shape or form. Ultimately there'd be plenty of bark, but should anything like this this happen at the invitation of the US government opposition would be akin to the Bundy episode.

That is why he doesn't take a salary and stays on his own properties when away from the White House......unlike Obama that rented a palace at Martha's Vineyard several times a year.

I don't give a bubblegum about Obama, he's gone. Trump is a used car salesman that's a fact and a 35% in corporate tax reductions is s nice Christmas gift if you're a billionaire businessman.

The U.N. could never step foot on American soil in any sort of action, there are enough former U.S. Mil. Like my self and many others here, that still remember the oaths we swore, and combined with those currently serving, that one would be enough to stop an "Invasion" in its Amtracks! Beyond that, the lists of traitors is long and growing, and they would be some of the first hung by there toes! No, any threat will come from within, and that's the bigger fear, death by a thousand cuts with the loss of the 2nd leading the concessions! Tinfoil hats are fine for starting an active discussion of things, but as others have pointed out, facing off against a modern equippd and trained force would be a major challenge for any one!

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class