JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So now what? I got the CHL training, now go fill out the paperwork at the sheriffs office, Pay the fee, wait for the interview... in what about 6 months be on my best behavior at the interview, get the OK, get finger printed, take a picture, then Yeppie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the permission to exercise my firearm rights and I can load my gun too????? Man, sign me up!!!!!!!!!!!

I might just wake up my wife and kids and tell them the good news!!!!!!!!!!!! :s0053:

Move to Washington and avoid all that kine stuffs

"Chicago Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy said...It's a miracle there has been no fatality," he said. "Illegal guns, illegal guns, illegal guns drive violence."

"Police believe the shooting stemmed from an ongoing dispute between the Black P. Stones and Gangster Disciples, a law enforcement source said."

Ahh...just a thought. Maybe a black gang called Black P. Stones and another black gang called Gangster Disciples trying to kill each other might have something to do with driving violence in Chicago? But let's just ignore that and focus on the tools these hate mongers used. If a logger illegally cuts down a tree then let's ban the axe. Very good logic (/sarc).

Did any of them drive cars to get to where they shot people? If so, did anyone question how easy it was for these criminals to get their hands on something as deadly as a 2 ton weapon? One that has ZERO Constitutional protection?

I'm called INSANE for wanting to ban or regulate a weapon that can just tear down the streets that your children play on('cuz it's all about the kids, right?) that has no protection at all in the rules of our country. I am also INSANE for wanting a Constitutionally protected item(any firearm that can be shouldered by a single man.) to be sold without any BGC(also known as an INFRINGEMENT).

I love that the Lib's think they can have it both ways. Chicago will burn so hot that it may take WI and IN with it.

"Chicago Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy said...It's a miracle there has been no fatality," he said. "Illegal guns, illegal guns, illegal guns drive violence."

No its bad people, bad people, bad people that drive violence.

"Police believe the shooting stemmed from an ongoing dispute between the Black P. Stones and Gangster Disciples, a law enforcement source said."

Ahh...just a thought. Maybe a black gang called Black P. Stones and another black gang called Gangster Disciples trying to kill each other might have something to do with driving violence in Chicago? But let's just ignore that and focus on the tools these hate mongers used. If a logger illegally cuts down a tree then let's ban the axe. Very good logic (/sarc).

:s0155:

I wish more Americans would wake up to the fact that the Chicago's, the Detroit's, the D.C.s are the liberals shining cities of lights on the hill. They are clear illustrations of liberalism's failure in so many areas: morals, ethics, economics, government. Why can't they just house by house clear that city starting with the worst place for crime and work outward to the burbs. Send in the guard with the Chicago cops, maybe a squad or two of FBI and ICE and clear it like the Marines did in Fallujah???? Illegal weapon, you are going to jail, son. No, that might actually help to solve the problem. They've trampled all over the bill of rights already so what's a few thousand warrant less no knocks gonna matter?
That's what they oughta do. I remember what a nice, modern city Chicago was when I visited it as a teenager. Clean house Mr. Mayor instead of going out asking people to support your re-election.

Brutus out

Any word on exactly what model of gun was used on this?

An assault-style rifle with a high-capacity magazine was used in the shooting, which appears to be gang-related, Chicago Police Superintendent Garry F. McCarthy said Friday.

Any word on exactly what model of gun was used on this?

An assault-style rifle with a high-capacity magazine was used in the shooting, which appears to be gang-related, Chicago Police Superintendent Garry F. McCarthy said Friday.

Unless they catch someone that was doing the shooting how they going to know what firearms were used?

Granted if they have a .224" FMJ slug with grooves on it that match one used on a commercial AR then theres a good chance it was an AR type weapon.

And this Gary guy is one of the leaders in Chicago? Good Lord you all are in need of some real help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He sounded like a hothead, bully, and moron when he was in NY/NJ. I've seen him called the streetlight assassin because he shot one when he was drunk.

In other words, he's probably a perfect fit.

The only problem is the drug gangs and killers are breeding faster than they they can murder each other.
Solution? Certainly doesn't have anything to do with firearm restrictions.

The rules in Chicago:

Don't talk about thug culture.
Don't talk about parents and friends and family who exact zero social consequences for evil behavior.
Don't talk about the drug war.
Don't talk about unions, which have helped destroy job opportunities in the city.
Don't talk about local tax policy and regulation that hampers new business startups.
Don't talk about a culture that holds education and self-reliance in disdain.
Don't talk about a teacher's union that actively works to keep kids who could succeed in inner-city failing schools by opposing vouchers.
CERTAINLY don't talk about the rampant corruption and routine brutality of the Chicago PD.
Above all, do not EVER talk about the need for the one part of the city that commits and suffers the effects from 90+% of these shootings to get it's collective act together.

Having ruled out any MENTION of things that are actually the causes of this violence, no wonder they talk about guns. There's nothing left. Since discussion of any real answers or even accurately describing the problem is absolutely verboten.

In fact many of those dead Boyz, could be "his sons" ....

As well as "many who are doing the killing" could be his sons ...

So, it is OBVIOUS yes, OBVIOUS to me ....

That it is George Bush's fault for all these killings...

/sarcasm

Philip

That's more like Olde English 800 territory.
When money was tight in college and we wanted a buzz, OLde English was there. I tried it about 10 years after I graduated and thought, Oh gawd, this stuff is NASTY. I say turn Chicago into a supermax like Escape From New York.... then Send in Snake Plissken if the President's plane crashes in to Chicago.... oh wait, everything but sending Snake in!:s0114:

Brutus Out
What needs to happen with the next Repub candidate is the gloves come off, and you hammer mercilessly on the Chicago, Detroit, etc. problems and Benghazi, and the economy, and Syria, and just don't let up. Give em lip service on the 2A and then when elected, roll back the infringements.

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads