JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When money was tight in college and we wanted a buzz, OLde English was there. I tried it about 10 years after I graduated and thought, Oh gawd, this stuff is NASTY. I say turn Chicago into a supermax like Escape From New York.... then Send in Snake Plissken if the President's plane crashes in to Chicago.... oh wait, everything but sending Snake in!:s0114:

Brutus Out
What needs to happen with the next Repub candidate is the gloves come off, and you hammer mercilessly on the Chicago, Detroit, etc. problems and Benghazi, and the economy, and Syria, and just don't let up. Give em lip service on the 2A and then when elected, roll back the infringements.

Brutus Out

Am I the only guy here who beer bonged Olde E (as we called it) during my college years? I remember how nasty I vomited one day after beer bonging too heavy of a load of that stuff.. Needless to say, that was perhaps one of the last times I ever consumed Olde English malt liquor.

Interesting to listen to some of the comments from the politicians in the aftermath.
Those types of firearms, and firearms in general are already banned in Chicago.

See what good it does. It is the mind set of a fairly large segment of the population in that city that says they will deal what ever kind of drugs on what ever street they want to, and if you try to stop them, they will make an example of you and your friends.

Common terrorists tactics. They should be tried as terrorists.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top