JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ban dreadlocked open carriers? <broken link removed> Hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Julian Harris, 22, said dreadlocked gunmen in a gray sedan fired at him at the corner of Wood and 51st before turning north on Wood and shooting up the park."

"Deonte's aunt, Lavada Hardeman, 18, said her brother, Jerome Howard, was killed on Labor Day.

"I can't catch a break," Hardeman said."

"Francis John, 70, was upstairs in her three-flat near the park when she heard gunfire: "It was a lot of boom, boom, boom."..." Must have been one of those dreadlocked AR-15 assault riffle open carriers?

There is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO way that concealed carrying dreadlocked guys did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ban open carrying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The open carriers did it, they had to!!!!! Lets blame the open carriers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They just had to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Take their rights away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So now what? I got the CHL training, now go fill out the paperwork at the sheriffs office, Pay the fee, wait for the interview... in what about 6 months be on my best behavior at the interview, get the OK, get finger printed, take a picture, then Yeppie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the permission to exercise my firearm rights and I can load my gun too????? Man, sign me up!!!!!!!!!!!

I might just wake up my wife and kids and tell them the good news!!!!!!!!!!!! :s0053:

None. I just finally get it. Get the CHL and help ban open carry. Open carry is useless and foolish if we can get the CHL. If people cant get the permission then so sorry to be you.

Ahhh, Just noticed, you live in Hell Oregon.
Now I get it.
I would be a bit PO'd too. I can't even get myself to go into it other than scoot through on the freeway to the other border of it.
Yeah it sucks. A mini SF
I have OC'd a couple times, but just bit the bullet back when it was really tough to get one. I was 21 at the time and it was a paper one that specified the exact gun I could carry. If I got a different one, I had to go get another one. That was real BS.
They didn't have to issue to anyone then. And it was iffy if another county would recognize it, so when fishing and hunting out of the area, I always open carried. Concealed when I got back into Clackamas county. At least now you can carry statewide.

BTW, I was just ranting.

I will not turn on the open carriers, even if I do give up and get the the blasted CHL permission. I almost wanna puke, but the thought, the thought....Asking for permission to do something that is my right sickens me. I cant even walk outside my home with bullets in my gun. What a free constitutional county must feel like? I do not know.

What should a free man do?

BTW, I was just ranting.

I will not turn on the open carriers, even if I do give up and get the the blasted CHL permission. I almost wanna puke, but the thought, the thought....Asking for permission to do something that is my right sickens me. I cant even walk outside my home with bullets in my gun. What a free constitutional county must feel like? I do not know.

Save the real fight for later. Do the political battles now.
Grind your teeth a lot.
Kinda like the rest of us.

BTW, I was just ranting.

Just play their game man, at least you will be able to protect yourself and family in public. I do understand what you are saying though about the permission slip side of things. Pretty interesting, I hadn't really given it much thought until reading your posts.

Takus post said it well.

Chicago seems to be having a major problem with gang related killings, almost to the point we can consider it an internal power struggle or war within the city borders. Despite having the strictest gun laws in the country and a complete ban on handguns, semi automatic rifles that are classified as (Assault Weapons), the city has one of the highest rates of murder and violence, especially gun violence in the country.

I have come up with a better solution than punishing all Americans for Chicago's poor city management, corruption and draconian, oppressive and totalitarian laws that have only succeeded in punishing innocent civilians and empowering criminals and ruthless gangs.

NUKE CHICAGO

I think my solution will drastically reduce gun violence and therefore punishing the rest of the law abiding citizens in this country will no longer be necessary. Also, by nuking Chicago, the temperatures within the city limit will be so high, that many of the deadly assault weapons will be carbonized and be destroyed.

I am going to do some more research into this option , maybe I can start a petition on White House.org.. The only problem is the guy who pretends to run this country may not sign the bill, as it is his home town.. :p

Chicago Police Superintendent said:
"A military-grade weapon on the streets of Chicago is simply unacceptable," McCarthy told a news conference this morning, 12 hours after a 3-year-old boy and 12 other people were shot during at Cornell Square Park.
Well, they are already illegal on your streets, right? If you do not support me nuking Chicago and wiping out all the useless vermin in this city, then perhaps I can suggest bring back public hangings or the firing squad. Back in the olden days of Europe they had professional executioners who were specialized in bringing about the slowest and most painful death to the criminals who they executed. It was found that punishing criminals for their crimes in a harsh manner was the most effective means of deterring such future offenses.

However, nuking would be a quick fix.. No more assault weapon crime and the rest of America won't have to suffer any more because of this city and all the crooked politicians and thugs this city produces.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top