JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

After a chase into Martin County, police arrested Inchauteguiz and said he had gunshot residue on his hands and was carrying a six-shot speed loader containing more than 350 rounds. The speed loader is used to quickly reload a revolver handgun.

ummm, yeah, right.

I wasn't there. And, I can't confirm anything.......BUT, But, but......what are the chances????

Nah.....the MEDIA wouldn't do that to us.

Aloha, Mark

After a chase into Martin County, police arrested Inchauteguiz and said he had gunshot residue on his hands and was carrying a six-shot speed loader containing more than 350 rounds. The speed loader is used to quickly reload a revolver handgun.
My revolver handgun is missing this accessory (gonna Go-ogle it) but does have the shoulder-thing-that-goes-up so all good here :s0144:

ummm, yeah, right.
Sounds like typical lying, leftist media scum.

Police photo of suspect on his way to Port St. Luce shooting, with 350 rounds in his speed-loader cleverly hidden in his pants, forcing his l'il buddy to carry all their guns cleverly hidden in his pants so that they could still manage to walk.

1681334211957.png

Both were charged with "public buffoonery", then immediately released to car-jack a ride home to study for their Physics finals.

Last Edited:
They named three different Biker organizations, the Outlaws, Unwanted Nomads (never heard of them), and the Pagans. Where did the Pagans come in? Witnesses?

Proofreading is a skill lost on most writers and media.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top