JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Only seen them on post menopausal thighs…..
The looser the waistband

The deeper the quicksand

9b6f3ca4dc0ff6c3b35fb22bdeed41a3.442x500x1.jpg

I dunno what "Wild Hogs" is, but I do know my personal experience. #1, this occured off a road known as Phantom Canyon in Fremont Co Colo where the wife and I were camping on a Memorial weekend in the mid-1990s.
#2 I'll thank you not to infer that I am lying, it's a poor policy, generally speaking.
I think he was just playing around...

IMG_7572.jpeg

After a chase into Martin County, police arrested Inchauteguiz and said he had gunshot residue on his hands and was carrying a six-shot speed loader containing more than 350 rounds. The speed loader is used to quickly reload a revolver handgun.
Guessing it was a speed loader with .357 ammo, and the author of the article has no understanding of guns so it was lost in translation.

That or I really need to get me one of them ultra high capacity revolvers!

After a chase into Martin County, police arrested Inchauteguiz and said he had gunshot residue on his hands and was carrying a six-shot speed loader containing more than 350 rounds. The speed loader is used to quickly reload a revolver handgun.

ummm, yeah, right.
forgive my ignorance, but i believe a 6 shot speed loader holds 6 shots? so is the writer of this article is saying he had 60 of these loaded on his person on a motorcycle? my question is where LOL :s0125:

I dunno what "Wild Hogs" is, but I do know my personal experience. #1, this occured off a road known as Phantom Canyon in Fremont Co Colo where the wife and I were camping on a Memorial weekend in the mid-1990s.
#2 I'll thank you not to infer that I am lying, it's a poor policy, generally speaking.

Yeah, probably. I get touchy when the migraines kick in. Never did hear of that movie before, now I'm curious.
Maybe you know this one:

1681447616441.png

They named three different Biker organizations, the Outlaws, Unwanted Nomads (never heard of them), and the Pagans. Where did the Pagans come in? Witnesses?

Proofreading is a skill lost on most writers and media.
What I've been told is that many articles now are actually bot-generated! And I'm a proofreader, the cheapskates started cutting out proofers/editors years ago.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top