JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
image.jpeg It It appears my favorite turkey call is my car horn. Saw these girls out for a stroll in my neighborhood last week. They appeared to have a hauty mocking attitude :)

View attachment 557826 It It appears my favorite turkey call is my car horn. Saw these girls out for a stroll in my neighborhood last week. They appeared to have a hauty mocking attitude :)
See the sign in the back ground.
Stop don't shoot.
Lol I just saw 4 big turkey on the side of the road by Spokane.
Most turkey hunting in Washington is north of Spokane .
Colevile then east to Idaho

See the sign in the back ground.
Stop don't shoot.
Lol I just saw 4 big turkey on the side of the road by Spokane.
Most turkey hunting in Washington is north of Spokane .
Colevile then east to Idaho

LOL, my sister-in-law's son lives in Martinez, CA next to some open space. They routinely have 10-20 birds grazing through the street area and their yard in the morning. They are a real problem getting on roofs and scratching up the composition shingles or climbing on cars and scratching the paint. Must come from being a "protected class" :rolleyes:

LOL, my sister-in-law's son lives in Martinez, CA next to some open space. They routinely have 10-20 birds grazing through the street area and their yard in the morning. They are a real problem getting on roofs and scratching up the composition shingles or climbing on cars and scratching the paint. Must come from being a "protected class" :rolleyes:
Lol they sell pellet guns that are suppressed
Well maybe not in California .
But just saying a pellet gun with a good Scope could provide a few good dinner

Lol they sell pellet guns that are suppressed
Well maybe not in California .
But just saying a pellet gun with a good Scope could provide a few good dinner

:D No personal experience but am told that these "urban turkey's" have tough/stringy meat.

I get a kick out of the flocks that circle through the area adjacent to our subdivision and roost/bivouack there in the evenings. I like talking back to the sentry guard turkeys that sound off when you go out to take out the garbage.

Turkeys are just big rats with wings.

111_1177.jpg

The B.B. gun doesn't bother them much but they hate getting sprayed by the hose.

115_1600.jpg

As long as they stay off the deck, it's live and let live.

100_0163.jpg

They were here first.

100_0303.jpg

If I liked turkey more it might be a different discussion.

111_1106.jpg

P

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR

New Resource Reviews