JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
image.jpeg It It appears my favorite turkey call is my car horn. Saw these girls out for a stroll in my neighborhood last week. They appeared to have a hauty mocking attitude :)

View attachment 557826 It It appears my favorite turkey call is my car horn. Saw these girls out for a stroll in my neighborhood last week. They appeared to have a hauty mocking attitude :)
See the sign in the back ground.
Stop don't shoot.
Lol I just saw 4 big turkey on the side of the road by Spokane.
Most turkey hunting in Washington is north of Spokane .
Colevile then east to Idaho

See the sign in the back ground.
Stop don't shoot.
Lol I just saw 4 big turkey on the side of the road by Spokane.
Most turkey hunting in Washington is north of Spokane .
Colevile then east to Idaho

LOL, my sister-in-law's son lives in Martinez, CA next to some open space. They routinely have 10-20 birds grazing through the street area and their yard in the morning. They are a real problem getting on roofs and scratching up the composition shingles or climbing on cars and scratching the paint. Must come from being a "protected class" :rolleyes:

LOL, my sister-in-law's son lives in Martinez, CA next to some open space. They routinely have 10-20 birds grazing through the street area and their yard in the morning. They are a real problem getting on roofs and scratching up the composition shingles or climbing on cars and scratching the paint. Must come from being a "protected class" :rolleyes:
Lol they sell pellet guns that are suppressed
Well maybe not in California .
But just saying a pellet gun with a good Scope could provide a few good dinner

Lol they sell pellet guns that are suppressed
Well maybe not in California .
But just saying a pellet gun with a good Scope could provide a few good dinner

:D No personal experience but am told that these "urban turkey's" have tough/stringy meat.

I get a kick out of the flocks that circle through the area adjacent to our subdivision and roost/bivouack there in the evenings. I like talking back to the sentry guard turkeys that sound off when you go out to take out the garbage.

Turkeys are just big rats with wings.

111_1177.jpg

The B.B. gun doesn't bother them much but they hate getting sprayed by the hose.

115_1600.jpg

As long as they stay off the deck, it's live and let live.

100_0163.jpg

They were here first.

100_0303.jpg

If I liked turkey more it might be a different discussion.

111_1106.jpg

P

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top