JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

The idiot Pat Davis who is running for Congress in New Mexico and made his notoriously infamous statements "F**K THE NRA" gets schooled and owned by Fox news commentator Tucker Carlson.

THis video was awesome and I have never seen a libtarded Democrat politician get his butt handed to him as much as this moron did. Good work Mr. Carlson in putting this fascist turd in his place!

if I lived in New Mexico I would invite Pat Davis to the gun range and have him try to fire 150 rounds in 15 seconds. I know he wouldn't accept since he knows he is lying. Armatac makes 150 round magazine Not sure if the larger magazines will jam or not. The cost is $997.00 for one too so I will never own one. I know the movie theater shooter had 100 round magazine that eventually jammed.

ARMATAC's 150 Round CL-MAG Magazine

and this is why we can not compromise on guns. Politicians pull bubblegum out of their asses and call it mana from heaven. they have 0 idea what they talk about on this issue

"Started a new Conversation"?
He must believe it... he said it almost a half-dozen times.
Sounds like the same old bullsnit to me.
Eat his lunch, Tucker.

Here's the problem in dabates with leftists: They throw out nonsense and then when you call BS and present facts they can't be bothered. Libs wear their ignorance as a badge of honor, theyre much too high-minded to be bothered with trivia. Hyperbole, lies, and eventual name calling is not a "conversation", and it sure as F isn't "new".

So 150 rounds in 15 seconds is 10 rounds a second, 10•60=600
600 rounds per minute,
Well tucker is wrong in saying the barrel would melt. Plenty of guns fire much faster then that.
But suggesting someone can pull off a clean 150 in 15 seconds is absurd,
However with the addition of a bump stock, well im not sure the physical limitation on that. Would take alot of practice.
And even with practice good luck hitting anything less then the size of this candidates stupidity

Interesting Bushmaster says the effective fire rate of their AR-15 clone is 45 rds per min.

The mad minute world record of 38 hits, all within the 24 inch target at 300 yards (2.25 mils/ 7.6 moa), is said to have been set in 1914 by Sergeant Instructor Alfred Snoxall this was shot with a Military issue Lee–Enfield Bolt Action rifle with a 4rd magazine laying prone.

SO 150rds in 15 sec I call Bull Poo.

As my old sergeant use to say, "Ex cop, kinda like ex brain surgeon, gotta wonder why." Google this guy and you will see his is a piece of work...and some other words. His claim that a high number of cops support gun control is crap. Every department has a few far left people who only want to get promoted and often confuse truth from lies. Guessing this might be one (note, he was a cop in DC for three years according on one article I found.) Then he moved to a campus police position as a lieutenant. Wait, three years on the street to Lt.??? Sigh.

As my old sergeant use to say, "Ex cop, kinda like ex brain surgeon, gotta wonder why." Google this guy and you will see his is a piece of work...and some other words. His claim that a high number of cops support gun control is crap. Every department has a few far left people who only want to get promoted and often confuse truth from lies. Guessing this might be one (note, he was a cop in DC for three years according on one article I found.) Then he moved to a campus police position as a lieutenant. Wait, three years on the street to Lt.??? Sigh.
Seems he found other .. Jobs.. he was good at there.:eek:

So 150 rounds in 15 seconds is 10 rounds a second, 10•60=600
600 rounds per minute,
Well tucker is wrong in saying the barrel would melt. Plenty of guns fire much faster then that.
But suggesting someone can pull off a clean 150 in 15 seconds is absurd,
However with the addition of a bump stock, well im not sure the physical limitation on that. Would take alot of practice.
And even with practice good luck hitting anything less then the size of this candidates stupidity

Agreed on all counts. The MG42 effective rate of fire is 1200 rpm. Noone is going to melt a barrel with 150 rounds in 15 seconds even if they were capable of pulling it off, which they are NOT.

Agreed on all counts. The MG42 effective rate of fire is 1200 rpm. Noone is going to melt a barrel with 150 rounds in 15 seconds even if they were capable of pulling it off, which they are NOT.
Funny you mention the 42 that exactly what my mind went to.
600 rpm is on the low end of FA capabilities.
that guy bob munden could shoot damn fast, but to sustain that rate of fire is ridiculous even for "the gods among men" of shooters.
And this fire rate argument ( for lack of a better word) is predicated on ignorance assuming some random kid with no training could control a gun firing that fast effectively enough to actually squeeze any benefit out of using it past just using a semi auto.
I get at point blank it isnt like trigger control fully matters, but handling recoil does

We all know it's bull but we are not the ones he is trying to reach with this B.S. he is pandering to the idiots out there that don't Know better

We all know it's bull but we are not the ones he is trying to reach with this B.S. he is pandering to the idiots out there that don't Know better
Its a sad dilema, honestly ide love america to be educated, but at the same time that would mean educating psychos and dirtbags who commit mass/school shootings.

4A) Ridicule is man's most potent weapon.

Conservatives have a tendency to try to win every debate with logic and recitations of facts which, all too often, fail to get the job done because emotions and mockery are often just as effective as reason.

The good news is that liberals almost never have logic on their side; so they're incapable of rationally making the case for their policies while conservatives can become considerably more effective debaters by simply adding some emotion-based arguments and sheer scorn to their discourse.

12 Ways To Use Saul Alinsky's Rules For Radicals Against Liberals

The idiot Pat Davis who is running for Congress in New Mexico and made his notoriously infamous statements "F**K THE NRA" gets schooled and owned by Fox news commentator Tucker Carlson.

THis video was awesome and I have never seen a libtarded Democrat politician get his butt handed to him as much as this moron did. Good work Mr. Carlson in putting this fascist turd in his place!

I watched that broadcast when it happened.... when he instantly started tearing into him I was glad I didn't have a mouthful of coffee, because I was all.... :s0001: then when into.... :s0140: and finished with.... :s0115: despite the "melting barrel" comment.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews