JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
150 rounds in 15 seconds is pretty fast considering Jerry Mculek can only do about half that. Maybe mass shooters have better skillz :rolleyes:

150 rounds in 15 seconds is pretty fast considering Jerry Mculek can only do about half that. Maybe mass shooters have better skillz :rolleyes:

yeah, if Jerry can't do it.
Saw a vid of him going against another guy with a bump stock and he was faster.. Ban Jerry I guess.

This is political posturing. Davis has his position, Carlson on the opposite side.
Both appeal to their audiences, and ultimately accomplish nothing.

Outside of Carlson's mistake about melting barrels, what did he do wrong exactly? Yeah, he should have checked his facts before acting like the expert, but that was the only mistake I could find in the discussion. It is not like even people who claim to be gun gurus don't slip once and a while in a debate. Davis doesn't have his position, Davis is a bloodsucking tyrant and shouldn't be allowed to hold any political office, much less even be a police officer.

I wonder when politicians will get the point that the Second Amendment is not negotiable, not for sale and cannot be trampled upon by politicians who just don't like what it represents. Sorry, Pat Davis thinks AR-15s are killing off all our children, but he is spreading dangerous propaganda and lies and he needs to be challenged and rebuked. Carlson schooled him nicely and very few of the viewers will even catch on to the few hiccups Carlson had in his debate.

The funniest thing I saw was Pat Davis claiming he trashed Tucker Carlson in the debate on his Twitter page. I made some humiliating comments to Tucker Carlson on his Twitter page and Twitter locked my account. So much for freedom of expression or opinions in the internet world.

Pat Davis is an arrogant, self-serving fascist and you don't want to see him in our Congress. And, the more people who can humiliate and humble his narcissistic, self-righteous a$$, the better.

As far as Carlson getting nasty, well, so what? Pat Davis starts his campaign with F*** the NRA.. Once again, you want him in our Congress?

Last Edited:
When it comes to folks that make statements like....

"I'm a gun owner, but...."
"I'm an LE, but...."
"I was in the military, but...."

...and that "but" is followed by a statement that clearly goes against a core constitutional right, then whatever you say you are, is irrelevant, what you really are is anti-freedom, anti-liberty, anti-American. I don't care if you are a gun owner, current or former LE or current or former military - if you are those things and think the best thing to do is strip law-abiding citizens of their rights, then it's a good thing you're no longer in those positions, because clearly, defending and protecting the constitution of the United States means nothing to you.

The problem with 'starting a conversation' with an insult is that you've immediately shut off your opposition to any real dialogue. I get that some folks are NEVER going to have a rational/reasonable conversation about these things - and that goes for both sides of the argument. But there are some folks that are actually open to listening and rationally and calmly discussing these things with an open mind. Those folks tend to get left in the dust thinking both sides are a bunch of idiotic morons. I, personally, try to reach those people, the folks that actually do listen, who will consider a reasonable argument or solution, and I listen back in return. I get that it's fun to shout people down, and this guy did deserve to be shouted down, but out in the real world, away from sensationalistic media, there are real people that haven't made up their minds, and may be able to be persuaded to our side. Those folks, and there are a lot of them, are going to be critical to any attempt we make to block future anti-gun legislation.

The good news is, this guy is actually hurting the anti's side. They're going too far. And while that plays well with his extreme leftist buddies, it's likely to turn off the folks in the middle - and they need those middle voters as much as we do. Insults only play to your core base, it won't win converts from the middle. The only way to reach them is by convincing them you have a better position than the other guy.

The good news is that liberals almost never have logic on their side; so they're incapable of rationally making the case for their policies while conservatives can become considerably more effective debaters by simply adding some emotion-based arguments and sheer scorn to their discourse.

This may very well be the understatement of the century.

Outside of Carlson's mistake about melting barrels, what did he do wrong exactly? Yeah, he should have checked his facts before acting like the expert, but that was the only mistake I could find in the discussion. It is not like even people who claim to be gun gurus don't slip once and a while in a debate. Davis doesn't have his position, Davis is a bloodsucking tyrant and shouldn't be allowed to hold any political office, much less even be a police officer.

I wonder when politicians will get the point that the Second Amendment is not negotiable, not for sale and cannot be trampled upon by politicians who just don't like what it represents. Sorry, Pat Davis thinks AR-15s are killing off all our children, but he is spreading dangerous propaganda and lies and he needs to be challenged and rebuked. Carlson schooled him nicely and very few of the viewers will even catch on to the few hiccups Carlson had in his debate.

The funniest thing I saw was Pat Davis claiming he trashed Tucker Carlson in the debate on his Twitter page. I made some humiliating comments to Tucker Carlson on his Twitter page and Twitter locked my account. So much for freedom of expression or opinions in the internet world.

Pat Davis is an arrogant, self-serving fascist and you don't want to see him in our Congress. And, the more people who can humiliate and humble his narcissistic, self-righteous a$$, the better.

As far as Carlson getting nasty, well, so what? Pat Davis starts his campaign with F*** the NRA.. Once again, you want him in our Congress?
The mistake he made is being an obnoxious conservative pundit. Consistently talking over someone, telling them they don't know what they are talking about, that they are unqualified, does nothing but rile your supporters. It's as if he dominated in a scrap in an alley.
Seventh grade Facebook crap.
We have to be more intelligent, more sophisticated, and definitely more eloquent if we are going to win the hearts and minds of those liberals who are sitting on the fence about this.
No one needs to tell me how flawed the logic is. I witness and hear it regularly. Fear emanating from ignorance where people refuse to look at the issue and instead, focus on the emotional aspect and blame the tool -- perpetuating the erosion of individual accountability.
I also guffawed when Carlson said "the barrel would melt," indicating his own ignorance.
If it took one of those "undecided" folk and nudged them into the anti trench, he did a great disservice to the cause.

Why "F the NRA"? It's not like they're standing outside rehab clinics and mental health facilities passing out machine guns. Wouldn't that be like saying "F AAA" because they were somehow responsible for drunk driving deaths or terrorist vans? This always seemed like such an invalid argument to me.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top