JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ha ha ha ha ha. Sorry. m'bad. There are no rules.

Just sayin': There are no rules.

It is all provisional. Whatever the Match Director decides, goes.

Your option is to contact the MD and get clarification before you spend the time/money to go.
(and, I strongly recommend, bring a pistol setup - maybe you can shoot 2 classes, or worst case, you are still shooting)

IDPA Match Rules – International Defensive Pistol Association

PDF of the provisional rules
https://www.idpa.com/wp-content/the...iles/PCC_Provisional_Rules.pdf?v=7516fd43adaa

Yeah, I emailed the MD. He said, "Idpa rules are that the PCC must be a rifle not a pistol unless SBR conversion. 30 round max. No cover required."

My Extar EP9 is a "pistol". I guess it has to do with the whole shouldering the weapon thing. /Sigh.

For PCC I shoot a CZ scorpion with some mods. If I were to do it over again I would put up the big bucks and get the sig mpx, but a Kriss would be interesting. Good luck.

Yup, barrel length. Tho I'm not sure if they would accept an SBR... as one member said it's intended to be carbine division. PCC = Pistol Caliber Carbine

The crb has a 16" barrel.

That oughta work... until the IDPA rulers find an excuse to change the rules.

Question: is the reduced recoil really worth the money over the price of a Ruger PCC? Also, is it a proven system... one with a track record? You might want to consider parts availability vs an AR9. That said, AR9s I understand can be finicky. That's the reason, besides price, that a lot of shooters are using Ruger.

I bought a B&T APC9, which I was hoping to use in the PCC division, ran into the same block as the OP.

Said B&T has now left my meager collection.

:(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads