JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is not a precise fit but TriCounty has a "tactical match" that is vaguely IDPA-ish, uses shotguns and PCCs and pistols. They try to keep it somewhat real and not as carnival as 3 gun stages can be. Have to keep the muzzles down, which is a limitation of the range. I go occasionally and enjoy it. Only way to get my .30 carbine out of the barn to play.

Thank you, I found the 2GD page easily. The 2GD page says "2G D matches will occur every other month on the second Sunday of the month."

I just again went thru the TCGC CALENDAR with more time to spare and see that the matches are actually scheduled on the 4th Sunday, as were the former Tactical matches.

Will try to make one.

I think the 2G defense requires PCC. It's held in the pistol bays. I don't think rifle rounds can be used. But I could be wrong.
You are correct, PCC only. The nice thing is that the last several matches have been .22 friendly. Helps a lot during the times of expensive ammo and ammo shortages.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top