JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ha ha ha ha ha. Sorry. m'bad. There are no rules.

Just sayin': There are no rules.

It is all provisional. Whatever the Match Director decides, goes.

Your option is to contact the MD and get clarification before you spend the time/money to go.
(and, I strongly recommend, bring a pistol setup - maybe you can shoot 2 classes, or worst case, you are still shooting)

IDPA Match Rules – International Defensive Pistol Association

PDF of the provisional rules
https://www.idpa.com/wp-content/the...iles/PCC_Provisional_Rules.pdf?v=7516fd43adaa

Yeah, I emailed the MD. He said, "Idpa rules are that the PCC must be a rifle not a pistol unless SBR conversion. 30 round max. No cover required."

My Extar EP9 is a "pistol". I guess it has to do with the whole shouldering the weapon thing. /Sigh.

For PCC I shoot a CZ scorpion with some mods. If I were to do it over again I would put up the big bucks and get the sig mpx, but a Kriss would be interesting. Good luck.

Yup, barrel length. Tho I'm not sure if they would accept an SBR... as one member said it's intended to be carbine division. PCC = Pistol Caliber Carbine

The crb has a 16" barrel.

That oughta work... until the IDPA rulers find an excuse to change the rules.

Question: is the reduced recoil really worth the money over the price of a Ruger PCC? Also, is it a proven system... one with a track record? You might want to consider parts availability vs an AR9. That said, AR9s I understand can be finicky. That's the reason, besides price, that a lot of shooters are using Ruger.

I bought a B&T APC9, which I was hoping to use in the PCC division, ran into the same block as the OP.

Said B&T has now left my meager collection.

:(

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top