JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is this a special coupon? I just looked online at my local SW and they were $360. I really like my PM40 and think this would compliment nicely

Clearance Guns | Deals & Clearance | Sportsman's Warehouse

This link is from their e-mail... I hope it works for you. It is 10% off clearance guns... of which the CT40 is one of their less expensive clearance guns and the best deal in my opinion. The CT40 will show as $219.97 on their clearance website then it will show $197.97 when you check out.

I would take a PM40 (or CM40) over the CT40... just because I really like the size of the Kahr sub-compacts. But I haven't seen any other new firearm for $200 that comes close to Kahr quality. What else are you going to get for $197.97?.. a HiPoint?.. no comparison! Personally I like my Kahr better than the Glocks I have shot... but I am sure I will catch some flack on that! LOL

I have bought a few guns online from Sportsman's warehouse. Buy and Pay for it online. It will show up at the store you select (closest to you) in a couple days. You go in and do the background check then pay $10 on the way out the door for the background check. I was actually very pleased with the whole process... unfortunately the guys behand the counter as the Sportsman's Warehouse in Bend have gotten to know me by name. LOL!

Last Edited:
If you worry about what you need then you'll never buy another. I say if you want it and can afford it without going into debt, buy it.

That said I'm not a huge fan of .40 s&w so I wouldn't. If it were a 9mm I definately would grab it. To each is own but I like 9mm and 10mm and am not big into .40 and .45. I own some but feel I have all I need of them.

You don't buy a gun because you "need" it. You buy a gun because you lust on it. I really had a hard time leaving Cabela's without holding that pre-Clinton M57 w/ 8 3/8" bbl in presentation box. I knew it would cast its spell if I did. :eek:
Unless it would mean no rent or food you should buy it immediately with no regrets. :D

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews