JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking to upgrade from the handgun I usually carry. A Springfield XD in 9mm.

It is a skosh heavy on my hip at the end of the day. So something a little less bulky and heavy would be good.

Here are the attributes I would like in the upgrade... Budget (@$1100)
CALIBER 9MM
sa/da
at least a 13 shot capacity.
I have about average sized man hands... I wear a large in gloves and that fits well.
Hammer fired not striker fired.
If i could jam the new pistol in the holsters that my XD fits in, that would be icing on the cake.

Your advice and direction is appreciated.

Last Edited:
G19 will save you 2.5 oz.
Sig P365XL will save 6 oz.

It may not seem like much, but it makes a difference.

Last Edited:
With that budget you should have no problem finding a decent carry pistol and accessories. I would recommend hitting a range and trying out a bunch of compact pistols to see which you find the most comfortable.

Better belt?

Always difficult to recommend online what someone should carry, best for them to try out on there own.

Ex: If you shoot CZ's well, there is the CZ 2075 Rami. Which you might also shoot well.

10 rounds in the carry mag. +2 extension magazines available. Accept all standard CZ magazines.

Glock has a similar size to the Rami (Glock 26?). Double stack, which accepts 19 & 17 size magazines. No idea on if folks whom shoot 17's & or 19's well would also shoot a 26 reasonably wel...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top