JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A gunsmith told me Taurus has a great warranty, and in the same breath, added that he sends "a lot of them back". So, I'm kind of echoing what's already been said here.

I don't own a Taurus, but if somebody gave me one I'd be thrilled to try it out. Fwiw I've always heard the Judge is a good pistol.

Thanks for the interesting note. I am pretty limited in activities now because of "birthday disease." But I go to local indoor range every week with helpful friends. My laters venture was the purchase of a Browning Challenger .22 made in Belgium after WWII. It is the best shooter I have had. Otherwise, I shoot .22, .32, 9mm and .45. Most of the time I hit the target, and sometimes even in the bull.
But it is a very enjoyable pursuit
Thanks again for your interesting and informing response. It appears you live a very active and satisfying life!

A gunsmith told me Taurus has a great warranty, and in the same breath, added that he sends "a lot of them back". So, I'm kind of echoing what's already been said here.

I don't own a Taurus, but if somebody gave me one I'd be thrilled to try it out. Fwiw I've always heard the Judge is a good pistol.
My son has a Taurus 1911 which I shoot fairy often. It is just fine. The Mililenium is a different story, but I intend to keep after them until it is satisfatory.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top