JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A gunsmith told me Taurus has a great warranty, and in the same breath, added that he sends "a lot of them back". So, I'm kind of echoing what's already been said here.

I don't own a Taurus, but if somebody gave me one I'd be thrilled to try it out. Fwiw I've always heard the Judge is a good pistol.

Thanks for the interesting note. I am pretty limited in activities now because of "birthday disease." But I go to local indoor range every week with helpful friends. My laters venture was the purchase of a Browning Challenger .22 made in Belgium after WWII. It is the best shooter I have had. Otherwise, I shoot .22, .32, 9mm and .45. Most of the time I hit the target, and sometimes even in the bull.
But it is a very enjoyable pursuit
Thanks again for your interesting and informing response. It appears you live a very active and satisfying life!

A gunsmith told me Taurus has a great warranty, and in the same breath, added that he sends "a lot of them back". So, I'm kind of echoing what's already been said here.

I don't own a Taurus, but if somebody gave me one I'd be thrilled to try it out. Fwiw I've always heard the Judge is a good pistol.
My son has a Taurus 1911 which I shoot fairy often. It is just fine. The Mililenium is a different story, but I intend to keep after them until it is satisfatory.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top