JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry for the inconvenience everyone, but buying up every single roll of TP in existence is the only way I can force someone to part with a small hand full of primers, and cheaper, too. I can patiently wait while you think it over. While you are waiting, would you care for a bran muffin and a nice tall glass of metamucil?

Last Edited:
:s0113:

Dang, I don't know WHAT I'd have to laugh at these days if it wasn't for people here.

8210118E-E333-4335-8AC6-AC72F484EDC9.gif

I was just at walmart to get the bird and enough meat to fill the smoker, I'm not going to lie, I picked up a pack of TP and PT as well. I didn't really "need" any but I will in a week or two at which point I probably wouldn't be able to buy any, and no I don't buy Angel Soft, they had plenty of that crap left if anyone needs some, the walmart in springfield had plenty as of 2-3 hours ago.

Just got back from Winco, picking up the stuff to complete the holiday dinner. TP was in stock but getting thin (of course I bought some). Whole store looked like panic buying was in full effect. Just crazy.

Funny story; first business trip I took to Japan, I had just finished my bio business and reached around to the controls to "send it". Didn't know about the bidet function, just about put a skylight in my hotel room...!!...:D

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews