JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Saw some posts in different threads here alluding to TP emptying out over on the West side. I thought that was silly. I looked at my supply and I was down to my comfort level of one bulk pack in reserve and 50% of an open bulk pack, so probably 6 months worth at least. I last bought TP in April.

Headed to town for a haircut and supplies and my girlfriend texted me and said the Walmart in Pullman was totally out of TP and that I should probably get some in Idaho if I see it. WTF??

I stopped at a Rosauer's grocery store and they had my preferred brand in bulk packs, so I bought one. It was about $3 more than at Walmart, but I figured I should grab some just in case. They had plenty and their shelves were full. Now I feel silly for worrying, but at least now I am set for a year.

I then got my haircut, stopped to see the grandkids, then went to Walmart for batteries and groceries.

It was packed, with lines at every check stand, the familiar look of panic on many shopper's faces.

I made my way back to the TP section and....

IMG_20201117_131847900.jpg

Here we go again...

Can 2020 just be over?

I thought Beijing Biden, our lord and savior, was going to end Covid 19!

Oh well, I'll just patiently await that culling that was supposed to happen....

On a serious note, there hasn't been much of a run on food, yet...

Went to a Fred Meyer in Tigard today and many shelves were pretty empty, and some regular food stuffs we normally buy gone.

They had plenty of boxes being unloaded and only Kroger brand TP in a bit of quantity there...

Again memories seem amazingly short. Just a scant few months ago everyone saw this, now seem to be surprised, again?:confused:
Last time it went just like this time. First to vanish was the large, bulk, cheapest places. CostCo, Wally, WinCo ect. Then as they run out it spreads to the other places that are more. As soon as the "news" started screaming for everyone to panic I started re stocking dry goods again. Now every day many will head to the store in shock :s0092:
I made sure we had a pile of TP as no doubt some family will be oblivious to this until they first go to the store. What the hell will make for LOT's of over time for the drivers who will again be pressed to deliver the stuff. Makes some extra money for Christmas :D
The only thing that irritates me is I have gotten so damn spoiled with Amazon. They will again start to get backed up to where stuff will start to take several days to get to me instead on one. First world problems :s0140:

I have friends at Amazon. I hit buy now, and a couple days later there's a case of refined slivers at my front door.:s0155:

The movie "Idiocracy" was supposed to be entertainment not prophecy. Seriously people. I'm beginning to wonder if they are shoving the COVID test swabs too deep and hitting brain.

costcowelcome.jpeg

I just got back from walmart and everybody had the big value pack of tp or multiple Bags of tp and i was laughing so hard in the checkout line people were staring at me.

Sick of the sheeple asshat "Blue Falcons" (If you served you know what that means) that think they need 200+ rolls of butt wipe. Just because an ignoramus in Olympia enacts more unconstitutional Orwellian edicts.

Sick of the sheeple asshat "Blue Falcons" (If you served you know what that means) that think they need 200+ rolls of butt wipe. Just because an ignoramus in Olympia enacts more unconstitutional Orwellian edicts.

Yup. I bought TP from Amazon because I actually needed some. Was down to using socks and old tshirts. And I only bought a 24 pack. Should last me 7-8 years.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews