JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought a heavy duty painters tarp for around $20. It doesn't melt like the plastic tarps. I just roll it up when done and dump the cases out at home. I have been looking at the brass catchers they have been selling that mount on a tripod. The worst review that I saw said that it didn't work for semi auto pistols that tend to spit shells out in every direction. I think that I could make one for much less money. I have one that mounts on my ARs, but rarely use it except in gravel pits.

I bought a heavy duty painters tarp for around $20. It doesn't melt like the plastic tarps. I just roll it up when done and dump the cases out at home. I have been looking at the brass catchers they have been selling that mount on a tripod. The worst review that I saw said that it didn't work for semi auto pistols that tend to spit shells out in every direction. I think that I could make one for much less money. I have one that mounts on my ARs, but rarely use it except in gravel pits.

I've got a large sized canvas tarp I've had forever but didn't want to drag it around shooting (too heavy). I got two more HD tarps for Christmas so now I'm going to see if it's worth cutting into a useable brass tarp.

I gave both my Caldwell AR brass catchers away too.

Last Edited:
If you don't have a tarp a yard rake is a worthy tool.;)

I'm a brass hound and I generally carry a small extendable rake, two 36" Dollar store grippers, plastic trash bags, ear muffs & knee pads in my bucket. It works when i go shooting to.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top