JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought a heavy duty painters tarp for around $20. It doesn't melt like the plastic tarps. I just roll it up when done and dump the cases out at home. I have been looking at the brass catchers they have been selling that mount on a tripod. The worst review that I saw said that it didn't work for semi auto pistols that tend to spit shells out in every direction. I think that I could make one for much less money. I have one that mounts on my ARs, but rarely use it except in gravel pits.

I bought a heavy duty painters tarp for around $20. It doesn't melt like the plastic tarps. I just roll it up when done and dump the cases out at home. I have been looking at the brass catchers they have been selling that mount on a tripod. The worst review that I saw said that it didn't work for semi auto pistols that tend to spit shells out in every direction. I think that I could make one for much less money. I have one that mounts on my ARs, but rarely use it except in gravel pits.

I've got a large sized canvas tarp I've had forever but didn't want to drag it around shooting (too heavy). I got two more HD tarps for Christmas so now I'm going to see if it's worth cutting into a useable brass tarp.

I gave both my Caldwell AR brass catchers away too.

Last Edited:
If you don't have a tarp a yard rake is a worthy tool.;)

I'm a brass hound and I generally carry a small extendable rake, two 36" Dollar store grippers, plastic trash bags, ear muffs & knee pads in my bucket. It works when i go shooting to.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads