JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
#1 Organize everything

I am horrible in this regard. In short, I am a slob. I need to get organized.

ahh-procrastination.jpg

The best way to get organized is have a yard sale. Step 1, Sell everything you need to organize and problem solved. Step two buy more new stuff, Step Three when it becomes unorganized repeat step one.

since I am single the pressure to organize has virtually disappeared but I would advise having your tactical toys and LTS foods squared away, next year, 2016 is going to be dammed interesting

That would bankrupt me - I become immediately disorganized upon receipt of any goodies.

I am pretty organized but like many others staying that way can be a chore, I do try and put tools and parts back nothing like looking 20 minutes for something you could have found had ya put it back. For me its bins and marked bins the bins inside might be a mess but at least I have a starting point. Gun parts and supply are about the only thing I really work hard and organize pretty well. How about using marked bins ?

I had a 1 1/4" bore 1/4 scale 10lb Parrot Rifle from Barney's Cannons. Sold it because I couldn't shoot it off of my porch anymore. Then I built an 1 1/4" bore pneumatic cannon that wouldn't bother the neighbors. Fired that off of the back porch until they turned my range into a jogging trail.:(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top