JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Let me tell you about my Safety Pistol that shares the exact same features, but comes with the Safety 40 Round Magazine. Less distraction changing magazines means more Safety! I'm saving up for the Safety 100 Round Drum Magazine, which I'm told is over twice as safe as the Safety 40 Round Magazine! :rolleyes:

This is an idea that is actually 100% spot on.
Its precisely what the left does in reverse. Seriously it needs to be done. They are truly safety rifles in more ways than you can describe.

This is an idea that is actually 100% spot on.
Its precisely what the left does in reverse. Seriously it needs to be done. They are truly safety rifles in more ways than you can describe.

Taku has it right 100%. There is a fair amount of humor in how I wrote the OP, but every aspect concerning rifle safety is in fact correct. In addition the fact that EVERY rifle in civilian use is based on, is a near copy, or is an ex military design. There was a time when any popular or new rifle was the equivalent of an AR15 of today.

The ONLY thing that has changed is perception. In the past, the State did not fear the armed citizen. In fact, the State endorsed, trusted, and embraced the armed citizenry. It did so because it had nothing to fear from it's Citizens. That has now changed and the State now irrationally fears the Citizen who can defend him or herself. This irrational fear is difficult to understand because the State seems to fear the armed Patriotic Citizen the most.

Why, then, the irrational fear and distrust? It is almost like a cheating spouse who fears detection and confrontation with their partner. Frequently the cheating spouse will accuse the partner of infidelity that they themselves are guilty of and even use violence to attempt to keep control of the situation. Most of us have witnessed such a relationship or later learned of one they may have suspected.

In this increasingly abusive marriage, it is the Citizen who clings to the Constitution as the accords of the marriage and tries to use avoidance to prevent having to deal with the infidelity of the State, while the State continues to explore "other options". Like all abusive marriages one side abuses while the other side enables.

This marriage of the State and Free Citizen must somehow return to it's fundamental trust of each other or Liberty will become a fairytale story told by old men to their great-grandchildren in the shadow of Tyranny.

Last Edited:
Taku has it right 100%. There is a fair amount of humor in how I wrote the OP, but every aspect concerning rifle safety is in fact correct. In addition the fact that EVERY rifle in civilian use is based on, is a near copy, or is an ex military design. There was a time when any popular or new rifle was the equivalent of an AR15 of today.

The ONLY thing that has changed is perception. In the past, the State did not fear the armed citizen. In fact, the State endorsed, trusted, and embraced the armed citizenry. It did so because it had nothing to fear from it's Citizens. That has now changed and the State now irrationally fears the Citizen who can defend him or herself. This irrational fear is difficult to understand because the State seems to fear the armed Patriotic Citizen the most.

Why, then, the irrational fear and distrust? It is almost like a cheating spouse who fears detection and confrontation with their partner. Frequently the cheating spouse will accuse the partner of infidelity that they themselves are guilty of and even use violence to attempt to keep control of the situation. Most of us have witnessed such a relationship or later learned of one they may have suspected.

In this increasingly abusive marriage, it is the Citizen who clings to the Constitution as the accords of the marriage and tries to use avoidance to prevent having to deal with the infidelity of the State, while the State continues to explore "other options". Like all abusive marriages one side abuses while the other side enables.

This marriage of the State and Free Citizen must somehow return to it's fundamental trust of each other or Liberty will become a fairytale story told by old men to their great-grandchildren in the shadow of Tyranny.

3MTA3,
I actually re read that about 2 dozen times and can find no fault with the total logic of that description you wrote and seriously every point is valid and can be backed up. That is something the left cannot even come close to in the way they describe the rifle or try to get people to view it. The entire platform is spot on in the safe rifle arena.
I was serious when I said we ALL should begin to call them that. The perception tht would create can do nothing less than take away the vilification the left has given it.

How about it, can all you begin to actually call it the safety rifle platform or something similar. Just the headache inflicted on the anti's would be an enjoyable reward. And we could also begin turning around the way the AR is viewed.:s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top