JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I believe we should have common sense gun laws and here's why. If a stupid politician makes a stupid gun law I should be able to use common sense to ignore the stupid law. Other common sense laws: If a law abiding citizens choose to use illegal drugs they should be required to register with the fire dept. and inform them of there drug of choice and amount so they how to save them. For hard drugs like heroine and Methamphetamine they should be required to pass a course showing they are trained on how to properly administer the drug and dose. Drunk drive should be required to pass a drunk driving test while, at high speeds with spiked tires or face severe penalties and fees.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

I believe we should have common sense gun laws and here's why. If a stupid politician makes a stupid gun law I should be able to use common sense to ignore the stupid law. Other common sense laws: If a law abiding citizens choose to use illegal drugs they should be required to register with the fire dept. and inform them of there drug of choice and amount so they how to save them. For hard drugs like heroine and Methamphetamine they should be required to pass a course showing they are trained on how to properly administer the drug and dose. Drunk drive should be required to pass a drunk driving test while, at high speeds with spiked tires or face severe penalties and fees.
No.
Not one more inch.
Not how American jurisprudence works.
Criminals and mental incompetents by definition are not capable of abiding the law.

But hey, everyone is entitled to their dreams.

how about we delete everything and let people defend themselves as best they can afford.

can any of you afford a nuke? how about a howitzer? or even an m240b? no? me either. problem solved.

I believe in applying the full force and power of the Constitution against Congress and Executive Cabinets. Term limits would be nice. Increasing the size of the House of Reps would be nice (more Reps, more Electors, smaller Congressional districts, more personal interaction with Reps, and better field of candidates to choose from), and the abolishment of National Parties... maybe also restrict Congress income to say, the same amount they say SS recipients are allowed to have? I mean, aren't most Congress critters right at the retirement age? :rolleyes: thats just me though.

how about we delete everything and let people defend themselves as best they can afford.

can any of you afford a nuke? how about a howitzer? or even an m240b? no? me either. problem solved.

Eh. Bill Gates could afford nukes and F-15s. Millionnaires and billionnaires probably could.

There are quite a number of howitzers and field guns in private collections. A few are registered with the ATF as fully functional Destructive Devices along with the tax stamps for each of the rounds.

A M240B is not that expensive, I mean, there's edited, $215,000 pre-1986 M134 Miniguns out there thats transferable :) edited, found a listing for a fully transferable one for $215K with tripod, belt, ammo can.

Last Edited:
NO, NO, NO, NO
THE TERM SHALL NOT BE INFRINDGE MEANS WHAT IT SAYS, ANY COMPROMISE/COMMON SENSE IS A NO GO.

yelling over. have a nice day

Last Edited:
We can't agree on what common sense is, so how could we agree on having more gun laws?

Thomas Paine once opined that: "Government is a necessary evil" in his pamphlet titled: "Common Sense" -- Printed in 1776.

Full Excerpt:

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one: for when we suffer, or are exposed to the same miseries BY A GOVERNMENT, which we might expect in a country WITHOUT GOVERNMENT, our calamity is heightened by reflecting that we furnish the means by which we suffer. Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence; the palaces of kings are built upon the ruins of the bowers of paradise. For were the impulses of conscience clear, uniform and irresistibly obeyed, man would need no other lawgiver; but that not being the case, he finds it necessary to surrender up a part of his property to furnish means for the protection of the rest; and this he is induced to do by the same prudence which in every other case advises him, out of two evils to choose the least. Wherefore, security being the true design and end of government, it unanswerably follows that whatever form thereof appears most likely to ensure it to us, with the least expense and greatest benefit, is preferable to all others."

Glean from that perspective what you will.

If "common sense" was really COMMON….
…… why wouldn't they just say "SENSIBLE " ? :s0092:

Gun-grabbers just add the modifier "common", in an attempt to make their idiotic pronouncements seem irrefutable, by discouraging other opinions as "un-common" :mad:

"Common" doesn't mean "popular" or "ubiquitous" or even "majority", but merely "not rare"…. Like losing one's glasses or adding too much salt.

Last Edited:
Eh. Bill Gates could afford nukes and F-15s. Millionnaires and billionnaires probably could.

There are quite a number of howitzers and field guns in private collections. A few are registered with the ATF as fully functional Destructive Devices along with the tax stamps for each of the rounds.

A M240B is not that expensive, I mean, there's edited, $215,000 pre-1986 M134 Miniguns out there thats transferable :) edited, found a listing for a fully transferable one for $215K with tripod, belt, ammo can.
and if bill gates wants to own a nuke - and he probably does - no laws can stop him.

and if bill gates wants to own a nuke - and he probably does - no laws can stop him.

If he does, I hope he decides to tinker with it late upon some drunken evening
If no.laws can really stop certain wealthy people and corporations from buying up stuff and nukes and so forth.. maybe... abolish the whole ATF, repeal NFA all.of it, repeal Hughes Amendment.. let the common citizen have their fun switches, let CMP sell M4s and M16s, as well as the M24, M40, M110, and so forth?

If no.laws can really stop certain wealthy people and corporations from buying up stuff and nukes and so forth.. maybe... abolish the whole ATF, repeal NFA all.of it, repeal Hughes Amendment.. let the common citizen have their fun switches, let CMP sell M4s and M16s, as well as the M24, M40, M110, and so forth?
i mean yea that is exactly what i suggested above

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads