JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Again, my beef isn't the decline to sell, it's the jerking me around for a month and a half stringing me along BEFORE the Neck Snapping 180.
I get it. It was the same for me. It wasn't just the not wanting to ship here; I can almost tolerate that. It was delaying my order indefinitely and not telling me. Then the shet customer service when I followed up. It made the decision very simple.

I get it. It was the same for me. It wasn't just the not wanting to ship here; I can almost tolerate that. It was delaying my order indefinitely and not telling me. Then the shet customer service when I followed up. It made the decision very simple.
Dismaying how many apologists for poor business practices there are here, isn't it? :(

Optics Planet is a drop shipper with very little, if any, of their own inventory. They're not really a supplier or vendor. They depend on their suppliers/vendors word on what's in stock. I learned years ago that if nobody else has something and OP says it's in stock, don't believe it. I have however, gotten some pretty good deals from them. Just make sure you know exactly what product you're ordering when you hit the ORDER button.

Some months ago, I had a similar experience with optics planet. After stringing me along for weeks, they informed me they wouldn't ship a magpul adjustable buttstock. I'd spent thousands of dollars there in the previous 2 years. Haven't visited that website since. They'll be fine without me and I'll, from that day forward, be fine without them.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top