JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There was a pre pandemic get together in Portland a while back. Missed it due to work. You people and Saturdays.

Anyway, throwing out the idea of a Washington County meet up. Maybe outdoors or where ever. I only say Washington County because gas and food are expensive and most people are pretty cheap these days. If anyone has any thoughts I'm open. Thanks.

ABV is one of my go-tos. Step through the curtain and you're in a homebrew store.
Oh great, that's a hobby that I thought I'd left in the past. Temptation might be too great😁. I still have all my gear for full boil batches. My gosh, I spent lots of $$$ back in the day. I keep looking for an excuse to brew up another batch on of these days.

Oh great, that's a hobby that I thought I'd left in the past. Temptation might be too great😁. I still have all my gear for full boil batches. My gosh, I spent lots of $$$ back in the day. I keep looking for an excuse to brew up another batch on of these days.
I used to be a fairly prolific brewer but been on hiatus since covid. I will be brewing up my annual Pumking clone this year however!

All locations sound good. Mid September weather should still be good. I work every Saturday so will have to leave early. Just tossing it out but 9/17 or 9/24 too soon? Hate to waste the sun.

All locations sound good. Mid September weather should still be good. I work every Saturday so will have to leave early. Just tossing it out but 9/17 or 9/24 too soon? Hate to waste the sun.
First hard dates thrown out, thanks for stepping up. You name the place and we will show up!

Imbre Hall McMenamins has indoor, outdoor options and parking. AVB pub probably has better food but seating is limited. Off the top I prefer McMenamins.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top