JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Something I had not even thought of. This may well lead to some really butchering their pistol by trying to thread one when they do not know what they are doing and or do not have the proper tools for it. :eek:
Yeah should probably practice with either some pipe of the proper size or an extra barrel of the same caliber if you have one available. Ive used the kits before in the past and had good results but Im not going to lie and say I didnt butcher my first attempt, thankfully I had left some room for mistake and was able to just chop the threads and redo it

Yeah should probably practice with either some pipe of the proper size or an extra barrel of the same caliber if you have one available. Ive used the kits before in the past and had good results but Im not going to lie and say I didnt butcher my first attempt, thankfully I had left some room for mistake and was able to just chop the threads and redo it
Long ago before they were selling these factory done I had seen some really screwed up jobs someone would ask me to "fix". :eek:

Bill was introduced but I havent heard anything since. They should be though. From my understanding oregon didnt legalize them for recreational use just medical
Correct, that is my understanding too. I am sure they will keep a very tight control on Psilocybin, just like medical marijuana and oxycodone.

Its safer than oxy and less habit forming than MJ
Have not taken those things in many decades. When I was a kid did several times and it was "interesting" to say the least. They grow all over around here but, as with any wild mushrooms if you do not know %110 what you are doing you can get in real trouble. Years ago some city prosecutor was jogging at one park here where they grow. He saw several teen kids picking them. He stopped to tell them who he was and who he worked for and that what they were doing was going to get them arrested. The kids were so impressed by him they came over and beat the crap out of him. :s0140:

Have not taken those things in many decades. When I was a kid did several times and it was "interesting" to say the least. They grow all over around here but, as with any wild mushrooms if you do not know %110 what you are doing you can get in real trouble. Years ago some city prosecutor was jogging at one park here where they grow. He saw several teen kids picking them. He stopped to tell them who he was and who he worked for and that what they were doing was going to get them arrested. The kids were so impressed by him they came over and beat the crap out of him. :s0140:
Lol why did he think that was a good idea?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top