JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
MVIMG_20180320_081231.jpg What kind of trigger is in it ? I put one of these cheap triggers in the gun I built for my sister it fired a few rounds and started light strikes so I bought a VELOCITY TRIGGER PROBLEM SOLVED MVIMG_20180320_081236.jpg

Are you running an OEM trigger group? Like already said better before me strip and clean the BCG. Examine the firing pin ends. Replace the hammer spring. Clean the barrel extension and lugs. Clean the chamber. Use military spec 5.56 ammo.

I haven't had a chance to mess with it between finishing my work bench in the garage, so I have a place to do this stuff again, and completing this P80 "Glock" frame.

I'll be sure to update here with what I've found. Most of the parts in it are super cheap from gun shows about 10 years ago, as in totally random. I haven't had a reason to even look at twice except light cleaning.

You guys bring up stuff I've since forgot and it's why I posted here! Thank you.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top