JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The logic in the video makes sense. Might it sink in with the disgusting majority of voters who make Oregon a blue state? Sadly, they're not interested in facts. That's why Gov Klitslobber has free rein to make our laws mimic California's. "Gun" control = people control, and people (on both sides) tend to vote emotionally. Show this vid to an Oregon libtard and all they will see/hear is "guns bad... guns bad... guns bad..."​

He, raised, obviously under the German model of schooling, politics, etc., me, obviously, raised in the greatest country in the world :rolleyes:

You went on way longer toying with him that I would have. I would have reminded him that it was the US / Allies who brought Germany to its knees and stopped one of the most evil dictators / persons to ever walk on earth. At that point I would have slammed my beer/ cocktail glass / fist / his head on the table and said " Scoreboard Bit*h !!"

You went on way longer toying with him that I would have. I would have reminded him that it was the US / Allies who brought Germany to its knees and stopped one of the most evil dictators / persons to ever walk on earth. At that point I would have slammed my beer/ cocktail glass / fist / his head on the table and said " Scoreboard Bit*h !!"

Well, he's one of my oldest friends, and politics aside, we enjoy each other's company quite a bit. It is this one area that really differs for us, and I'm content to let him rant and rave like a fool, while I sit there, the very picture of poise and grace ;)

Well, he's one of my oldest friends, and politics aside, we enjoy each other's company quite a bit. It is this one area that really differs for us, and I'm content to let him rant and rave like a fool, while I sit there, the very picture of poise and grace ;)

That's you Erik, "Poise and Grace" Regardless of hairline!

I tolerated a good friend's occasional (thankfully short) rants against W Bush for years because I really enjoyed his company the rest of the time. Finally one day he and his wife sat down with me and tried to adjust my political stance. It was clear that they had rehearsed it ahead of time like some sort of intervention. Like they really cared about me and this was for my own good. I'm not generally the quiet or subtle type, but I exited the conversation as politely as I could, asking how they would feel if I did the same to them. I'm not sure they got it. He may have, but somehow we haven't seen much of each other since.

I belong to a fraternal group where we do not discuss politics or specific religion topics when we are assembled. This works well to a point until someone decides to open their pie hole and discuss just that.

The majority of us are good conservative types who enjoy each others company and association. Some of the liberal decide that our views are wrong and need to tell us that and want to change them or impinge us for our views. I just usually just stop my conversations at that point as being counter productive to our teachings and move to something else.

I have Facebook friends who have liberal views, they may post stuff and rant on a bit. I value their friendship beyond politics and we can agree to disagree. I met up with one at the Bad Company concert last summer and we enjoyed a lubricated conversation that never once went to politics, and our friendship remains intact. He was travelling last week in some bad weather and I messaged him that if he ran into trouble and needed help, I would come assist him even if it was 70 miles away. He made it fine, thanked me and we went back to or normal lives.

I may not agree with their political views, but they are humans, I value their friendship and we can disagree on political points and still be friends. Some of their associates could take a lesson in that as well.

A hairline constitutes that one indeed has hair. I on the other hand would look like Bozo the clown if I stuck a knife in an electrical outlet......:eek::eek::eek::p but I'm cool with that.:cool:

You could always get a tat

ab57fff14017c1a3d964f0d8ec9255a8.jpg

Well, if I lose him as a friend, it will be because of him, not me. I'm content knowing people that believe differently than I do - in fact, I said as much last night - I said "wouldn't it be boring to live in a world where everyone believed exactly the same thing?" - his response was a silent look of disdain. I can be friends with people of differing religious, political or other beliefs, not everyone can do that. I guess I'll see if he's still willing to talk to me after 4 years of Trump :rolleyes:

Facts will always overcome feelings ,people who make life changing decisions based on feelings & not facts are the ones who are psychopathic and risk it all if your wrong there's no going back

Ive got a "friend" on facebook. Havent seen him since I got out of the Army 25 years ago. We all communicate by one means or another with facebook being the most common outlet. He seems to be rather wealthy and always has smokey hot YOUNG women crawling all over him. No visible means of support and a lot of us are thinking he's a trust fund kid. As bleeding heart as there ever was. One time he asked if he was the only "progressive" in the group and he flat got ripped apart and no one has heard from him since.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top