JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A (some of these are junk but I WANT them)
CETME, C93, FAL variant, few more AKMs my old underfolder, a few more of those $650 ARs, a few spare BCGs and uppers, my old G17, a v51 pistol, another draco.. Or perhaps the new yugo PAP or hellcat pistol, a couple unconverted saiga 7.62x39s as well as a couple of saiga .223s now that a company has came out with an incredible and reliable AR mag adapter, not to mention the fact Kvar started selling complete bolts RIGHT AFTER I sold my saiga .223.. Probably another saiga .308.. They're so much fun.. And I've got a boat load of magazines for them. A socom 2.. Hmm what else.. Pretty much any other mag fed rifle. It woulda been nice to get my hands on a ptr32. I'm not a huge pistol guy.. I figured they'd always be around, just not the magazines. So I've never been that crazy about them. Oh but for funs sake, a thompson clone along with an uzi clone and a mac 11/10

Totally impractical but I wanted an Uzi... :)

I wanted an Uzi too. After I fired one I quickly found why it was a vastly superior firearm to a handgun and only slightly bigger than a hand gun. I liked the full-sized Uzi with rifle stock and a decent length barrel. Its like a small rifle that shoots a handgun round, I saw a guy at my local firing range hitting targets a good 50 yards away more accurately and in a nice grouping even when compared to my shots at 7 yards with my handgun. With full-auto that gun is a total beast and the Micro-Uzi is a really good size, maybe not for conceal and carry, but not much larger than a regular handgun.

Ok in answer to the OP, Uzi, FiveseveN, AK47, MAYBE AR15, but currently I am looking for Mec-Gar magazines that hold 18-20 rounds for my Beretta M9 since I think those might no longer be legal if any gun control bill gets passed, and for a long time too.

How about things we wish we waited to sell?

Sold a Scar, and two 6920's, gave my FIL a half dozen mags, gave a couple thousand rounds of 223 away that was suppose to be replaced (never happened and with these prices it won't), gave a few stripped lowers away.

On the other hand, I wish I bought more reloading supplies. Or that hk 716 i was fondling before the prices went batbubblegum crazy. I ended up not getting it so I could wait for the Larue PredatOBR in 7.62, we will see when that actually comes out though.

A couple more casses of 9mm.

002-8.jpg

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top