JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A (some of these are junk but I WANT them)
CETME, C93, FAL variant, few more AKMs my old underfolder, a few more of those $650 ARs, a few spare BCGs and uppers, my old G17, a v51 pistol, another draco.. Or perhaps the new yugo PAP or hellcat pistol, a couple unconverted saiga 7.62x39s as well as a couple of saiga .223s now that a company has came out with an incredible and reliable AR mag adapter, not to mention the fact Kvar started selling complete bolts RIGHT AFTER I sold my saiga .223.. Probably another saiga .308.. They're so much fun.. And I've got a boat load of magazines for them. A socom 2.. Hmm what else.. Pretty much any other mag fed rifle. It woulda been nice to get my hands on a ptr32. I'm not a huge pistol guy.. I figured they'd always be around, just not the magazines. So I've never been that crazy about them. Oh but for funs sake, a thompson clone along with an uzi clone and a mac 11/10

Totally impractical but I wanted an Uzi... :)

I wanted an Uzi too. After I fired one I quickly found why it was a vastly superior firearm to a handgun and only slightly bigger than a hand gun. I liked the full-sized Uzi with rifle stock and a decent length barrel. Its like a small rifle that shoots a handgun round, I saw a guy at my local firing range hitting targets a good 50 yards away more accurately and in a nice grouping even when compared to my shots at 7 yards with my handgun. With full-auto that gun is a total beast and the Micro-Uzi is a really good size, maybe not for conceal and carry, but not much larger than a regular handgun.

Ok in answer to the OP, Uzi, FiveseveN, AK47, MAYBE AR15, but currently I am looking for Mec-Gar magazines that hold 18-20 rounds for my Beretta M9 since I think those might no longer be legal if any gun control bill gets passed, and for a long time too.

How about things we wish we waited to sell?

Sold a Scar, and two 6920's, gave my FIL a half dozen mags, gave a couple thousand rounds of 223 away that was suppose to be replaced (never happened and with these prices it won't), gave a few stripped lowers away.

On the other hand, I wish I bought more reloading supplies. Or that hk 716 i was fondling before the prices went batbubblegum crazy. I ended up not getting it so I could wait for the Larue PredatOBR in 7.62, we will see when that actually comes out though.

A couple more casses of 9mm.

002-8.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews