JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was waiting for the KSG shotguns to get reliable and have the bugs worked out. Then decided "maybe a Saiga 12"? Just then the Vepr 12's came out and I was able to shortcut my normal 6 month deliberation process to 2 days as I'd been mulling over the KSG/Saiga for a long time (had already bought 3 of the superb MD Arms 20 round drums for the potential Saiga). Bamm, I buy the Vepr 12, get it in and crazy happened so bad so fast that all the sites selling Veprs and Vepr 12 mags (Atlantic Firearms and Carolina Shooters Supply the main 2) had to essentially shut down. Since then, the next group of Vepr 12's came in and sold quickly at $200 more. I'm feeling pretty good, but still considering a Saiga 12 anyway as I have the drums, which I've been seeing going for @$250-$300 each.

So for me, wish I'd gotten a Saiga 12, converted. But I think there will be time for it later.

Seriously, I am good for the time being. I have no lust for the AR platform, thank gawd. After all, one of the most easy to obtain weapon's BEFORE this all "went down", Is now one of the most sought after, pricey and scare, for the time being. Not knocking the weapon at all. I picked up a New, S&W M&P 9 compact. THAT was the gun I was looking for going on a month. I already have a FULL size. Dont have to worry about obtaining ammo or magazines; universal fit. :)
WANT a couple .22 caliber's; pistol and rifle. That's next...

I had wanted a second .458 Socom, I just happend to walk into my LGS a couple weeks ago and there in the case was a .458 Socom upper at normal pricing. I don't think anyone was even glancing at it because it was a odd caliber:) It found a new home.

005-6.jpg

been trying to save up for a AR10.

Have a couple lowers just sitting around with nothing to go on them.. thought one might be a 300bkt.

oh well, I have faith this will blow over! or revolution.. will see.

Not totally impractical. It's a good tool to make people jealous...;)

Nice, I had a Model B years ago, it did have a certain cool factor but the long legal barrel, uncomfortable stock and creepy trigger didn't make it a favorite to shoot. Now F/A would be a whole different story.
I have most of what I want or need, would love to have an MP5 pattern gun in 10mm but that was pretty much unobtanium before the panic.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top