JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'd always liked the H&K USC/UMP conversions.... I've almost bought a 1919A4 a couple of times.....I'd love to have one of the mini 1919's from lakeside..... Where's my KSG that I wanted? ...What about that Benelli M4?

Complacency damn it! Looks like I'll have to either pay too much or do without!

What was on your list before the panic hit?

Wish i wouldnt have sold my one and only ar 6 months ago with the mindset they were dime a dozen now im building one in this mess all i need is a barrel and bolt so id should eventually be able to source that stuff

Ah... The ever elusive KSG...

There was a lot of talk about people overpricing their KSG then... Now you're lucky to own one in this lifetime...

I regret trading my KSG... That guy made out like a bandit....

I retired from the service prematurely, due to, uh...injuries incurred. I sold my RRA CAR-4 5 years back, with the thought: I really want an M-110 SASS. Well here I am, no toy. Will be fixing shortly. The crappy thing is I was a weapons guy...I could easily build one, but the parts are very scarce. Oh well, I found a pretty good deal, and will be all fixed up shortly. Someday tho.

More ammo, more magazines, an AR for my wife, and a 10/22 before they started selling for a grand with a "banana mag" ;)

I was saving up to get one of Curt's $599 AR's for my wife - then the damn panic hit - and those guns doubled in price, and they're just going to climb unless the panic stops and the ban gets defeated.

I bought my Son a single shot Rossi .17HMR for his 7th birthday...nice little scope...but that's the only rimfire in my 20+ years of buying guns. That is really fairly strange, come to think of it.

The panic hasn't effected my firearms want list what so ever.

The panic buying has effected my weekly purchases of reloading supplies (but I have plenty to wait out any current supply issues)

The Panic has only caused me to save more money so that when Grandpas rifles and shotguns hit the market in a panic to try to cover the HUGE CC bills before the interest starts rolling over and over.

I was telling my wife today that I regret not getting a few things. But I was refering to FOPA of 1986...

I remember my granddad telling me what a piece of crap the NFA of 1934 was.

I'm not really in need of anything, but it would have been nice to have had three more AR lowers (currently own three ARs): two to build each of my kids a carbine for when they're older, and a 20" DMR for myself to replace the one I traded for a 6.8 SPC carbine.

Also, it wouldn't have hurt to have had a few more 6.8 mags, but I'm not stressing over it.

A full auto M16 or M4 Carbine or a select fire FN/FAL or a full auto suppressed Sten or Sterling. Any one of those would be cool to have. If we're talking about the current panic then I wish I would have bought more 7.62NATO South African Battle Packs to feed my CETME and wish I had picked on a FAL prior to their prices skyrocketing.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top