JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
bushmaster acr

I just scored a couple lowers from jse a few days ago for $100 each, and some pmags for $12 each. AR parts and mags are still out there if you are patient.

I was planning on starting my AR15 build around Christmas time and then piecing it together, eventually having a finished rifle in June as a birthday gift to myself. Unfortunately that plan will probably never materialize, at least in the near future, I refuse to pay $1800+ for an M&P 15 Sport, or $1400 for a DT Sport that the local gun shops are asking. They're jacking up prices on guns so much it's ridiculous, not to mention their $60+$10 BGC for an FFL transfer. Supply and demand, I get it, but the gun shops can screw off. Sorry for the rant, all this gun control and price gouging bull is just irritating.

Obama Hussein convinced me that only irresponsible gun owners own Assault Weapons, so I sold all of mine. I even sold all my PMags, because Hi-Cap mags are only made for killing and killing is wrong. He has made me a better person. And I feel proud of myself to serve my leader and the State. ;)

I've got my order in for my LMT308mws, hopefully it gets here before any ban is instituted and enforceable, it is slated to be here in August. Otherwise I have what I think I need (other than more mags for the LMT, but I don't want to buy any right now if there is a possibility that the LMT may not end up mine?), I just will keep an eye out for more ammo at reasonable prices. I wont pay a buck a round for .223 just yet!

More primers. Not because the apocalypse is coming but because I remember in 2008 sitting around with powder and bullets and brass and no way to load them for an upcoming trip to the range.

More .22LR. Remind me to toss 10,000 in the ammo cabinet once it's available again.

More 7.62x54R. I have some spam cans on order...I really think the chance of an Executive Order banning online sales is about 0% but still...wish they'd get here :) I shoot a lot of 7.62x54R these days because it's still dirt cheap (25 cents a round or less).

Really wish I had gotten an AR. I balked on the longest time because I didn't want another caliber and the main rifle caliber, 5.45, was (is?) so much cheaper to shoot.

Now I really, really want one but there is no way I'm coughing up what people are asking. Reminds me when I almost bought a Saiga 12 a couple of months before people started talking about those getting banned from import.

But I waited for those to go back down and I'm sure I can wait again for AR's to go back down. Not to mention good luck finding ammo or mags for one.

Not stressing over it, but I kinda wish I had bought a Saiga in 20 Gauge or 12 Gauge. However, there are probably a dozen or so other firearms I'd prefer over that, which aren't on the ban list (Colt Python, Colt SAA, Carl Gustav M41 Sniper, pre-64 Winchester Model 70, Persian Mauser, GI 1911A1......)

An Armalite AR-180 too....:)

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top