THE WORLD IS ENDING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
I just wanted to say good bye to all of you who will be taken by the Rapture tomorrow. Seeing as you are going to be leaving......Can I have your Guns, car, etc......?
I am available all evening and anytime tomorrow before the Rapture to pick up any of this stuff. Thanks again. Have a good trip!

Just send me a PM with a time for me to come and pick this stuff up.

Thanks,

OT

Reactions
i dont get it either... for the last week or two i've been seeing all this may 21 crap, including main stream news media stories... i refuse to read such drivel, so i guess i'll remain in the dark.

Reactions
If I'm to be taken in the rapture, I am taking my guns with me.
In my version of heaven there is plenty of game to hunt, no licenses or tags required. No draw hunts, and pristine wilderness to hunt in.

Oh, and rifle/pistol ranges are available everyday, and reloading components are free!

Nice try though!

Reactions
This isn't the first time Harold Camping has set a date for the Rapture. btw... he was wrong the last time too. Why anyone would believe him this time (or any previous time) is beyond me. It just shows how many people out there are ready and willing to follow some cultish personality.

Reactions
yep.. apparently he had a rapture party for all his follows and they all kicked it at his place, ready for transport- but scotty never hailed, and they all went home bummed out.

Reactions
yep.. apparently he had a rapture party for all his follows and they all kicked it at his place, ready for transport- but scotty never hailed, and they all went home bummed out.
And Harold changes his last name from Camping to "Cramping" because most of his followers are going to call in sick with "abdominal pain" Monday morning from the stress of having to face their fellow employees. (Those that didn't quit their jobs that is.)

(Disclaimer: IF the Rapture happens tomorrow it is NOT because H.C. is the preeminent Biblical scholar; it will be because the Creator has one heckuva sense of humor.) :D

Reactions
Dangit I just put a giessele trigger in my AR and haven't gotten to shoot it yet!
I never get picked first for sports anyway so this probably won't be any different.
On the chance that Jesus comes back. What do you all think he'll be packing? I'm guessing a full blown custom Wilson Combat 1911, probably concealed in a milt sparks VM2 :)

Reactions
Dangit I just put a giessele trigger in my AR and haven't gotten to shoot it yet!
I never get picked first for sports anyway so this probably won't be any different.
On the chance that Jesus comes back. What do you all think he'll be packing? I'm guessing a full blown custom Wilson Combat 1911, probably concealed in a milt sparks VM2 :)
dunno, man... when you can "be not" people, guns probably aren't even cool anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    1911 guru!
    Tim Copeland rebuilt and refreshed an old Colt 1911 Gold Cup for me that needed all new springs, new extractor & replaced a loose ejector. Found...
    • Knute
  • 36 Pit
    4.00 star(s)
    Went here this morning. This was my first time shooting on public land in Oregon. The guys from Trash No Land were there as well as other...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Good prices, interesting items
    I like taking a drive through farm country to this spot... nice selection.
    • kbf64
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Good Friday!
    Had a great first time visit that included a transfer, a special order, and some trading. Can't wait to come back! Also I realized after I got...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Upstanding Vendor!
    Have worked with this business twice and both times were outstanding! Will definitely keep going to him when I'm up in that area! Shoot, will...
Top Bottom