JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
I just wanted to say good bye to all of you who will be taken by the Rapture tomorrow. Seeing as you are going to be leaving......Can I have your Guns, car, etc......?
I am available all evening and anytime tomorrow before the Rapture to pick up any of this stuff. Thanks again. Have a good trip!

Just send me a PM with a time for me to come and pick this stuff up.

Thanks,

OT

i dont get it either... for the last week or two i've been seeing all this may 21 crap, including main stream news media stories... i refuse to read such drivel, so i guess i'll remain in the dark.

If I'm to be taken in the rapture, I am taking my guns with me.
In my version of heaven there is plenty of game to hunt, no licenses or tags required. No draw hunts, and pristine wilderness to hunt in.

Oh, and rifle/pistol ranges are available everyday, and reloading components are free!

Nice try though!

im pretty sure somewhere in the Good ol book it says something like "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves" These guys seem to be some wolves!:p

This isn't the first time Harold Camping has set a date for the Rapture. btw... he was wrong the last time too. Why anyone would believe him this time (or any previous time) is beyond me. It just shows how many people out there are ready and willing to follow some cultish personality.

yep.. apparently he had a rapture party for all his follows and they all kicked it at his place, ready for transport- but scotty never hailed, and they all went home bummed out.

I was looking forward to some post rapture looting myself.:s0112: The people predicting the world will end don't exactly have a good track record.

Everybody get in on this:

May 21, 2011 Rapture | Know Your Meme

WipvB.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
yep.. apparently he had a rapture party for all his follows and they all kicked it at his place, ready for transport- but scotty never hailed, and they all went home bummed out.

And Harold changes his last name from Camping to "Cramping" because most of his followers are going to call in sick with "abdominal pain" Monday morning from the stress of having to face their fellow employees. (Those that didn't quit their jobs that is.)

(Disclaimer: IF the Rapture happens tomorrow it is NOT because H.C. is the preeminent Biblical scholar; it will be because the Creator has one heckuva sense of humor.) :D

Dangit I just put a giessele trigger in my AR and haven't gotten to shoot it yet!
I never get picked first for sports anyway so this probably won't be any different.
On the chance that Jesus comes back. What do you all think he'll be packing? I'm guessing a full blown custom Wilson Combat 1911, probably concealed in a milt sparks VM2 :)

Dangit I just put a giessele trigger in my AR and haven't gotten to shoot it yet!
I never get picked first for sports anyway so this probably won't be any different.
On the chance that Jesus comes back. What do you all think he'll be packing? I'm guessing a full blown custom Wilson Combat 1911, probably concealed in a milt sparks VM2 :)

dunno, man... when you can "be not" people, guns probably aren't even cool anymore.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads