JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Didn't have to do click on the link. Just reading it brought a tear and a smile. Good doggie, good doggie.

Last Edited:
B1F6C6F1-190D-4E38-B004-E3DCB62C10B7.jpeg A good dog is more valueable than a safe full of guns. A gun is simply a backup. Off all the security systems available, a dog is better. Here is one of my coyote killers that you wouldn't want to run into at night.

Yes.........or as we used to call them Anatolian's. Akbash is simply a white Anatolian.

Most awesome dogs EVER.

I was hunting on a farm once (with permission) and the farmer got a new PAIR of them. He introduced me to them and said I'd be fine. Off I went.

I went about 1/2 mile down a fence line, and cut at a 90 degree angle for about 80 yards to get to a tree stand.

Shortly there after I saw the male tracking me, nose to the ground, right on my footsteps to the base of the tree I was in. He jumped up on hind legs and barked (like the loudest bark ever) incessantly. I am positive that if I would have come down the dog would have destroyed me.

Luckily I had my cell phone. I called the farmer and he came and got the dog.

Needless to say deer hunting was over that day.

I got home and googled them. What I read on Wiki was spot on.

They are IMPRESSIVE.

I am a fan of herding breeds in general. We have an Aussie and a McNabb good luck coming on our property and them not alerting.

I am a fan of herding breeds in general. We have an Aussie and a McNabb good luck coming on our property and them not alerting.
I like herding breeds too........fun smart dogs, the Akbash isn't really a herding dog but a pure guard dog, bred to guard the flocks more like a Rottweiler. When they live with the flocks, they have to be put away before the shepherds can use there herding dogs or the Akbash will kill them for disturbing the flock. Mine actively hunt coyotes, cougars and cats in the area. The herding dogs are very smart.......but they are nippers too. My dogs don't nip, it is a very impressive thing to see how they dismember a coyote.

After experiencing the sublime pleasure of his new squeaky toy larynx, Max was never the same.
best I could do without clicking
Dude, you need to get off Windows XP. With better security, you can click on some links without worry. You'll need a faster computer, tho'. :D:D

Malinois are badass. Here's a picture of Max from the article for ya': copyright DailyMail.co.uk
4E07D78800000578-5930275-image-a-19_1531037077614.jpg

Always thought my golden retriever would be a pushover whenever someone came in unannounced. Camping this past weekend with the kids, someone entered out campsite unannounced. He barked like a m'fer and had them cornered. I was pleased.

Malinois are badass. Here's a picture of Max from the article for ya': copyright DailyMail.co.uk
View attachment 476701

Always thought my golden retriever would be a pushover whenever someone came in unannounced. Camping this past weekend with the kids, someone entered out campsite unannounced. He barked like a m'fer and had them cornered. I was pleased.

Yes, they are I am torn between a Malinois and a Cane Corso puppy.

I just lost my Yellow Lab/Golden Retriever this past January, 125lbs of pure baby until someone tried to mess around his pad.

Dude, you need to get off Windows XP. With better security, you can click on some links without worry. You'll need a faster computer, tho'. :D:D

View attachment 476701

Lol, you may well have it.. windows 7 and an older laptop.
I'd get a new one but I'd have to click.

lol, not really

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads